Kakashi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(IC) Chapter 2: Lumea

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

(IC) Chapter 2: Lumea - Page 2 Empty Re: (IC) Chapter 2: Lumea

Post  Drakoblade_13 Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:34 pm

"Hey, Aida," Shiro shouted, "you said that the magic here is different, right?"
"Well, yes. At least that how it feels," Aida replied, holding up a barrier against the hellfire. So, going on a hunch, I'm gonna guess that means here my attacks can be somewhat amplified, Shiro thought to himself. But he also realize it may cost him. the thought of the risk made him smirk. Aida, noticing this, started to look concerned. "What is so funny? What the heck are you about to do?" Shiro raised one arm aimed at the ship, saying, "Something stupid." Immediatley, he shouted "THUNDAGA!!", creating a huge magic circle that projected enormous bolts of lightning that blasted away a good portion of the attacking Heartless, including damaging the enemy ship's hull.
(IC) Chapter 2: Lumea - Page 2 641px-Unnamed_Lighting_Spell (IC) Chapter 2: Lumea - Page 2 Last_exile_ginyoku_no_fam-14-ades-warship-airship-crashing-explosion-war
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:52 pm

"I certainly do," replied Wiwoka.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

https://kakashirp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:29 am

Shiro’s attack broke through the ship’s magical barrier giving the marine gunners a chance to hit the ship directly. The mages stop their hellfire spell to try to rebuild the barrier while the imperial boarding party readied themselves for battle. The woman grabbed Shiro throwing him out of the way of a powerful lightning attack fired by one of the mages angered by his attack. “You must have a death wish,” she said to him, “next time you use magic you should set up a barrier to protect yourself.”

Elsewhere the boy and Wiwoka went into the ship with a naval sniper spotter and grabbed two heavy rifles loaded with anti-magic bullets. After picking a good spot to shoot the two set up their rifles while the spotter readied himself. “I’ll have you two take out those mages before they can finish that barrier,” he said. “Fine wit me,” said the boy after he finished setting his rifle, “ready to fire.” “Sniper one, kiddo, target one 55 meters. Wind north northwest 5 knots. Fire at will,” said the spotter.
The boy fired his gun sending the round into the head of the mage that attacked Shiro. “Good shot One,” says the spotter, “sniper two, target two no change, fire at will.”
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:22 am

"Shiro!!" Aida yelled running towards him. Shiro laid sprawled across the deck, unconscious. She figured that he used up too much magic. "Hey, where do you get off tossing people around like that?!?" Aida yelled at the woman. Aida never really loses her temper; it always proves to be illogical and gets in the way. But something about this woman was starting to rub her the wrong way.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:37 pm

"Good shot kid," said Wiwoka as he took aim. He quickly acquired his target and pulled the trigger on his weapon, sending a bullet right between the mage's eyes. "Bullseye!" he exclaimed.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:04 pm

The woman removed her hood reviling the face of a strong mature young woman. She had short blueish black hair and narrow silver eyes. She look at Shiro as he laid on the deck and said, “we’re in combat and he’s using magic without disciple or control. He’s lucky that mental fatigue is his only problem right now that mage would’ve killed him if I didn’t step in.”

“Don’t worry I’ll take him somewhere safe,” says Cindy as she pick the unconscious boy. Aida wasn’t the only one that did like this woman Cindy wasn’t too fond of her either. As the battle raged in soldiers wearing Legionnaire Armor boarded the ship along with some soldier heartless and a Powered Armor heartless.

The Legionnaires armed with swords and shields made a shield wall that stop the small caliber rounds fired by the marines. “Fell back fell back,” one shouted, “machineguns… we need machineguns,” said another. “I’ll didn’t care if you like the way run things around here or not,” the woman said to Aida, “my man are going to die if we don’t stop that yokai.”
(IC) Chapter 2: Lumea - Page 2 Roman-legion (IC) Chapter 2: Lumea - Page 2 Heartless46%20-%20Powered%20Armor
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:59 pm

"Fine," Aida said reluctantly. She didn't like this woman, but that didn't mean she would leave them to suffer. Considering the rules of magic here are different, I have to be wise about how I go about this, Aida thought to herself. "I'll back you up as much as I can." With a wave of her hand, a magic circle appeared as she declares, "Blizzara!" causing a wave of ice to unleash on the giant Heartless.
(IC) Chapter 2: Lumea - Page 2 Magic_circle_by_kagamika-d5tejyc(IC) Chapter 2: Lumea - Page 2 Latest?cb=20140612202340

Aida then got ready to launch another spell. "Shotlock: Chaos Snake!" A volley of projectiles zigzagged at multiple targets, including the Power Armored Heartless, confusing them as they hit their marks. Hopefully, what we do now will be enough, Aida thought, but if not, at least I can buy us enough time for Shiro to regain consciousness..
(IC) Chapter 2: Lumea - Page 2 Chaos_Snake_KHBBS
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:13 pm

The wave of ice from Aida’s Blizzara spell chilled the metal body of the oversized heartless slightly slowing it movement. While her second did little more than to stop the advancing Legionnaires and piss off the powered armor heartless. The large heartless launched his fist at Aida only to be blocked by the woman using her sword. “Not on my watch you damn monster,” the woman said before she turn her sword back into a pistol and shoot the powered armor in the head twice. The now angry heartless stomped its feet rocking the ship back and forth.
(IC) Chapter 2: Lumea - Page 2 BlazefireSaber-Dissidia(IC) Chapter 2: Lumea - Page 2 Heaven_and_Earth_1
“I think its mad now,” said the boy after killing another mage, “hey I’m gonna help out the girls cover me from here.” He then jumped out the window drawing a sword of the wooden stock of his rifle and launching lightning Brave Slashs at the heartless’s body.
(IC) Chapter 2: Lumea - Page 2 Brave_slash
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:40 pm

Aida made a dash towards the monster as it was blindsided by the previous attack. Pulling the twin daggers from her waist belt, she jumped up to meet it at eye level (or at least if it had eyes.) She slashed its face and torso as she was landing back down, causing the Heartless to stumble before sweeping its legs from under and making it come crashing down on its back.
(IC) Chapter 2: Lumea - Page 2 AircomboWIP02
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:46 am

Completely independent of its body the powered armor’s feet began to move again and soccer kicked Aida and the boy into the wall. Its hands too began attacking the sailors as the Legionnaires moved in to attack the marines. The battle once again became close quarters as the marines tried to fight off the legionnaires with melee weapons. “Damn,” said the boy, “did anyone get the number of the foot that just hit me.”
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:10 pm

"Everyone back away from the monster!" he exclaimed. Wiwoka summoned two weapons from his pocket dimension and fired them at the Heartless.
(IC) Chapter 2: Lumea - Page 2 OWwT0lc
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:48 pm

Marines and sailors dove out of the way as Wiwoka’s rockets destroyed the heartless’s hands and feet. What was left of the powered armor began to spin around rapidly killing legionnaires and marines that were too close to it. In an effort to stop the rampaging heartless, the woman focused her ki into her sword setting on fire. Following the woman’s lead, the boy also focused his ki into his blade that made it light up with an electrical charge. “Royce! Let finish this,” says the woman as she charged the heartless. “You got it professor,” Royce said follow closely behind the professor.
(IC) Chapter 2: Lumea - Page 2 Gambar-naruto-terbaru-bergerak-sasuke-gif(IC) Chapter 2: Lumea - Page 2 Female-warrior-with-fire-sword-3
The two attacked the heartless from two sides stopping its movements and damaging its torso leaving a giant crack.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:43 pm

Aida followed suit, summoning her Key blade, Rainfall. “This is it! Wishing Edge!!" She rushed the Heartless, gathering her magic in her weapon and attacked from the front.
(IC) Chapter 2: Lumea - Page 2 Wishing_Edge_KHBBS

Aida figured one more attack should do it, but before she could do any more, a voice from above shouted, “My turn!!" It was Shiro, his own Key blade at the ready, surrounded by a fiery aura. “Limit Break: Dragon Wrath!!!" The aura around him intensified, especially around his weapon as he brought it down on the Heartless's torso
(IC) Chapter 2: Lumea - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_movmyim7Xk1qz4rgp
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:53 am

Shiro’s attack cut the heartless’s metal body open releasing a large heart that floated into the air. The giant monster’s body then faded away into balls of pure light scattered into the wind. Seeing the powered armor killed the legionnaires and crew of the enemy ship loss the will to fight and gave into the marines. Off into distance they could see the enemy fleet retreating as the marines and sailor cheered in victory. “You guys did it,” says Cindy as she steps out onto the ship’s deck, “you guy’s took down that big ol’ heartless and won the battle.” “Yes you did,” the captain of the ship said as the marines once again surrounded the group, “now I want to know who you are, where you came from, and why we should trust you.”
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:45 am

Wiwoka stepped forward to explain. "My name is Wiwoka," he said, "and I'm from the world of Mesotamia. These individuals I have with me are Aida, Shiro, and Cindy and they're from a world called Radiant Garden. We've traveled from our home worlds to battle creatures known as the heartless so we can save the worlds that they are attacking. Not sure how much you know about them, but that thing we just killed was a heartless. Their goal is to consume worlds in darkness and we want to keep that from happening."
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:53 pm

“Your for another world,” said one of the marines in disbelief, “that would make you one of us.” “But that’s impossible they were using magic,” said another. “What about their plane,” asked one of sailors, “only Homxenon city-states have that technology plus they were shot down by the imperials.” “They could have come from the far eastern city-states,” said the marine, “they could be spies for all we know.” As the confusion and uncertain marines and sailors argued the already high tension started to reach a breaking point. "Say if I believe your crazy story,” says the professor, “how would the four of you stop these ‘heartless’ for killing us all?” Her statement made the soldiers stop arguing to hear what kind of answer would be given.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:07 pm

"The heartless are looking for something called a keyhole," said Wiwoka, "If they locate that before we do, then this world will be consumed in darkness. However, if we locate it first, we can lock it for good using a keyblade, keeping them from ever consuming this world. The heartless will likely leave this world right away once they realize they cannot complete their mission."
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:13 pm

“Besides," Shiro added bluntly, “they only eliminate by way of higher command or those whom they consider a threat. Otherwise they go about their normal M.O. and take away the spirit in your hearts, turning you into one of them." "Please," Aida begged, “I know if we all cooperate, no one will be harmed."
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:20 pm

The professor took some time to think over what she has heard of the group. She thought about how well this group knew the heartless. "Alright," she said, "I believe you." This surprised many members of the ship most of all the captain. "You can't be serious Professor Kagura," exclaimed the captain, "you mean to tell me that you trust these outsiders!" "They know more about the heartless then we do and they're willing to fight the Imperials," she said in a matter-a-fact tone. "You may represent an autonomous combat school but this my ship," raged the captain, "I'll handle prisoners as I see fit."

As the two argued, Royce grabbed a phone from his bag and made a call after a short conversation he walked up to the captain and gave him the phone. "Yes who is this," he said before his face nearly turned pale, "Admiral Aylmore, sir, I didn't know you'd... yes sir... yes sir...right away sir..." The captain hung up the phone and returned it to Royce. "Stand down man," he ordered, "they're going with the professor everyone else prepare to set sail we'll be returning to Mericana."
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:21 pm

“Well, on the bright side this could've turned out wor-" Shiro began to say before he stopped mid sentence. He swayed a little before his eyes rolled into the back of his head, collapsing on the deck. “Shiro!!" Aida shouted rushing to him. She checked his vitals before breathing a sigh of relief. “Thank goodness," she said quietly, “he's only unconscious.... again." Geez, I forgot he still has trouble with some of his Limit skills, Aida thought. Add that with what happened earlier and our current situation, it's a miracle he isn't dead..
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:30 pm

"Perhaps we could all use a short break," said Wiwoka.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:39 pm

As the group was taken into the ship to rest, news of the Imperials Navy's defeat had ready reached Lord Noregoth Herius: the leader of Imperial Expeditionary Force. Lord Herius, an older man with sharp facial features and slightly swarthy skin, sat displeased in the war room as the newly arrived message on the battle was being read. "I see the rumors of the Mericanan Navy were true," says Lady Arquetius one of Lord Herius's vassals, "it is no wonder how their city lasted for 200 years." "Nonsense," exclaimed Sir Glaber, "That fool: Imbrex, just lack will to mount a full assault! If I were in charge we would be marching into their city by now!"

"Or more likely fishing our dead out of the ocean," remarked General Tiber, "The decision to attack the Mericanans was bad to begin with, we're luck that Imbrex was smart enough to retreat before the whole fleet could be wiped out." "What of the heartless then," snapped Sir Glaber, "surely those homxenon dogs couldn't have known how to fight them off." "It would appear that they had help from meddling group of keyblade wielders," said a tall woman in a hooded bluish-purple robe as she entered the room. "Potema," said Lord Herius, "do you know what happened." "Yes my lord, I saw it all through my crystal ball," says Potema, "my master warned me that they may come."

"And you choose not to tell us about this, WITCH," shouted Sir Glaber. "It matters little if I have told you or not," Potema said, "I have I ready taken sets to deal with these brats." "More heartless then," Lady Arquetius says plainly. "I have things well at hand," the witch said proudly.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:34 pm

24 hours after the battle the ship reached harbor of the city-state Mericana. The city itself was on an island off the western continent with smaller islands around it that made a natural barrier. Once off the ship after docking, the group was met by a naval officer in a dress uniform along with a young girl. “Admiral Aylmore,” Kagura called out, “I was hoping to see you before heading back to the school.” “A group of magic using homxenon wielding key shaped swords was hard to believe,” said the admiral, “I had to see it for myself.” Aylmore gave the group long hard look before saying, “I’m Admiral Aylmore commander of 5th fleet.”
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:33 am

“Pleased to meet you, my name is Aida," Aida said as she formally bowed. Shiro gave the admiral a once-over glance before he made a lazy half nod. “I'm sorry, Mr. Tough Guy there is my friend Shiro. And that's Wiwoka and Cindy."
“Yeah, well, now that we're all acquainted," Shiro said in a flat tone, crossing his arms against his chest, “you mind explaining where are we and what are we doing here?"
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:18 am

“I was hoping that the admiral here would take me and Wiwoka to see the Council of Elders,” said Kagura. “Wait, what about the rest of us,” asked Cindy. “You’ll be going to the academy with Aedre,” she said referring to the girl, “there's also a place where you can repair your ship.”
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next