Kakashi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables

5 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables Empty Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables

Post  The Administrator Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:21 pm

It has been just over a month since the formation of Team Raiku. They had been training vigorously, better learning each others strengths and weaknesses. Raiku was very pleased with how his team had progressed.

Tuesday, February 15th
Raiku was at Ichiraku Ramen having lunch. It was his day off, as there was no training scheduled for today. The Ramen was especially good today. The noodles, the broth, the pork, the vegetables; everything tasted just right.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

https://kakashirp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables Empty Re: Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables

Post  Drakoblade_13 Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:12 pm

"I expected to run into you here," said a voice outside the shop. Sanmaru peeked from outside, looking at Raiku with slight amusement. "Judging by the vibe here, I guess that your team passed their test."
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:15 pm

"That's correct," replied Raiku as he lifted his bowl and drank down the remaining broth. "Haven't seen you in a bit. What brings you here?"
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:39 am

“I know it's your day off and all, and I hate to cut it short. But we got a bit of a dispute that needs to be taken care of," Sanmaru explains as he attempts to light his cigarette, "that is, taken care of by your team."
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:18 am

"Is that so?" he asked, "My team has never been on a real mission before. But I suppose it is about time. Especially if I want them to be prepared for this years Chunin exams." Raiku stood from his seat, leaving his payment on the counter. "So debrief me," he said, "What will we be getting into?"
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:53 am

Sanmaru took a long drag of his cigarette before continuing. “So you remember the Fourth Great Ninja War, right?" he asked, “well, as it turns out, there was a country in development... a piece of cultivate farming land in the far East known as the Land of Vegetables. You see, while we and the other major nations were busy trying to save the world, this country had its own problems. Although they chose to stay out of the war, it was indirectly affected. Political strife began to keep people on edge, causing them to have their own little civil war. It ended about a year ago, but not without some.... lingering consequences."
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:00 am

"And they want one of the great nations to help them calm things down," he said, "So who needs our help this time? The Hidden Rain, The Hidden Waterfall, The Hidden Grass?"
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:26 am

Sanmaru smirked cynically. “Trust me, if it were any of the major Hidden villages, they really wouldn't need our help too tough. No, it's a average run of the mill village. See, the lingering consequences I mentioned have to do with their daimyo. He was assassinated, and her daughter Haruna took his place, seeing as she's the only other bloodline suitable to take up the position. Not long after, she married a noble and he stepped in as the face of the daimyo as their next step was to rebuild the country. But there were some from the losing side of that civil war who didn't like how it turned out. A group of rogue ninja have kidnapped Haruna, and plan to use her as ransom in exchange for the daimyo to step down and give them political control over the country."

Sanmaru paused, taking one last hit of his cigarette before tossing it on the ground and snuffing it out with his foot. “That's where you come in. Their country isn't exactly what you call well-equipped for something like this; they're still in the process of re-establishing a shinobi force after the war. Your mission: subdue the rogue ninja and bring back Haruna in one piece."
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:10 pm

"I see," replied Raiku, "So this is a rescue mission. This will be my teams first mission, and we'll likely be gone for a few days so they'll need just a bit of time to prepare. We'll leave first thing in the morning."
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:26 pm

Sanmaru nodded in acknowledgement. “It would be a good way to test their cohesion as a team, as well as their readiness in combat. I expect they are a well-rounded bunch from what I can tell, with a lot of potential."
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:43 pm

"So a rescue mission huh," Akira said before revealing herself from the shadows, "are you sure Mugen's up to this?"
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:56 pm

Geez, this kid. Never really understood personal space, Sanmaru thought with a disgruntled look on his face. “Believe me, I'd have done it myself," he replied, while putting another cigarette in his mouth and pulling out his lighter, “but I'm up to my ears in reports, and my kids are already out on a different mission, because Kamiko got impatient looking for a C or D ranked mission. Needless to say, it's a complete drag."
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:06 pm

"I guess it can't be help then," she said with a smile, "the chunnin exams will be in the Cloud this year so make sure he comes back in one piece."
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:22 pm

“What happens to your brother isn't exactly my responsibility,” Sanmaru said bluntly before taking a short drag of his cigarette, blowing the smoke through his nose. “As far as the location of the Chunin Exams, that is still up in the air, however the Cloud is seeming to be a likely option." Sanmaru then turned to Raiku and pulled out three ninja info cards. “These are the kidnappers. Intel wasn't able to dig up anything else, but they are not to be taken lightly."
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:28 pm

"Don't worry," replied Raiku, "I'll take care of your brother. In fact, if you could do me a favor and let Mugen know we'll be going on a mission for a few days.  He needs to meet at the village gate at 9am sharp."  Raiku took the info cards from Sanmaru and began to walk off towards home when he suddenly realized he forgot an important detail.  "Oh Sanmaru," he said, "I neglected to ask.  Where exactly is it that we'll be going?"
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:45 pm

"Seriously, were you not listening?" Sanmaru said slightly irritated. “It's a village in the far east, called Mitou in the Land of Vegetables. Sits just outside of The Land of Earth and The Land of Wind."
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:43 pm

"My apologies," said Raiku, "I must have zoned out a bit.  Also if this is the Land of Vegetables then I believe we'll be going West.  Pretty far West.  It will take us almost a week to even get there.  Perhaps we'll leave at 5am tomorrow instead of 7."  Raiku started walking again, headed home to prepare.  "Akira," he said as he continued walking, "If you wouldn't mind notifying Chie and Kaze of the mission as well, I would appreciate it."
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:10 am

Akira waved goodbye to Sanmaru as she went to find Mugen and the others. “So an A-rank mission,” she thought, “I wonder if he’ll be alright.” Akira found Mugen along with Chie and Kaze at Tenten weapon. “Hey guys did Mugen drag you all here,” she asked.

Last edited by The Flow on Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crash Ryan 96 Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:21 pm

"I just wanted to tag along and see some of the weapons," said Chie, "and get four bowls ramen afterwards. So what's new with you Akira?"
Crash Ryan 96
Crash Ryan 96

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:32 am

“Hey I ain’t say anything about four bowls of ramen,” said Mugen as he examined a sword. “Well if you all aren’t busy window shopping,” Akira says as she picks up a crossbow, “I you might wanna hear about your FIRST MISSION.” Needless to say that caught everyone’s attention. “First mission huh,” says Mugen as he puts down the sword, “what kind of mission?” “A rescue mission in the Land of Vegetables: you’re to save the daimyo’s wife from rouge shinobi in other words an A-ranked mission,” she says pretending to aim the crossbow, “Raiku wants you all ready to go at 5 am sharp at the main gate. Don’t screw this up! Kay Mugen this is the first time I won’t be there to bail you out.”

“Yeah sure whatever,” Mugen responds as he clicked his tougue.

Last edited by The Flow on Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crash Ryan 96 Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:31 pm

"Mugen are you almost done shopping?" asked Chie, "I forgot to eat lunch and I really want to get some food. And why are we here anyway? Don't you have enough weapons as it is?"
Crash Ryan 96
Crash Ryan 96

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:13 am

Perplexed Mugen looked at Chie and said, “My sister just told us that we had an A-ranked mission and all you can think of is food.” He then pick up handfuls of paper, flash and smoke bombs as well as more kunai and wire. “Plus you can never HAVE enough weapons,” he said as he walks toward Tenten to pay for everything. Akira simply shook her head while putting down the crossbow. “Anyway,” she said as she turned to leave, “just be ready at the main gate at 5. Kay.”
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:33 pm

Wednesday, February 16th

Raiku waited at the village gate for his students. It was about 5 minutes till 5am. This would be their first real mission together and Raiku was eager to see if his squad was prepared.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:36 am

Carrying a rucksack and a large scroll, Mugen approached the gate looking as though he was still asleep. “Aw, it’s too early,” he groaned before yawning.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWind Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:49 am

Kaze rubbed his eyes with his scarf and yawned quietly then he looked determinedly to Raiku. Then Kaze pulled his pendant from his shirt and let it rest above his scarf glittering in the early morning sun.
ShadoWind
ShadoWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next