Kakashi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables

5 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables - Page 4 Empty Re: Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables

Post  Drakoblade_13 Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:34 pm

As the shuriken were either stuck into Kaita's umbrella or fell around her, Yu clapped his hands together to release the transformation jutsu placed on them, revealing them to be kunai with paper bombs attached to them. He flicked to fingers upward to activate and explode them.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables - Page 4 Empty Re: Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables

Post  The Administrator Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:46 pm

As all the shuriken turned into paper bombs, Kaita quickly jumped and curled into a ball allowing the umbrella to cover her body. The explosion knocked her back, the umbrella took the brunt of the explosion but the blast slammed her into a rock. "Darn it," she said under her breath as she struggled to get up. Her back had been bruised from hitting the rock.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

https://kakashirp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:55 pm

Mugen was dazed after having his head slammed on the ground. The attack was so sudden and out of nowhere he didn’t have much time to react. “Dammit I don’t see that coming,” he thought as scrambled, “he must of teleported here somehow. If he was hiding here I would have seen him.” Grabbing his short staff, Mugen dashed toward Ken driving his weapon into his abdomen before swinging it back around and hitting him on the side of the head.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWind Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:58 pm

Kaze rubbed his head from the brutal attack from Ken. Kaze got shakily to his feet and saw that Mugen was engaging the enemy with a short staff. Kaze cleared his head and drew his katana and ran forward to Ken and struk him in the back with the hilt as Mugen distracted him from the front. Kaze charged his chakra just in case he needed to torch the landscape.
ShadoWind
ShadoWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:09 pm

Ken staggered from the assault, but shrugged them off with a slight sense of amusement. “Pathetic,” he scoffed before grabbing them both by their shirts and slamming them together and tossing them into a nearby tree. “I feel like I barely have to freaking try with these kids,” Ken said as he weaved a few handsigns together and slammed his hands on ground. “Earth Style: Terra Shield!” a chunk of earth sprung forth from the ground in the shape of a wall. Ken reared back and hit it with a twin fist punch, sending it flying into the tree that Kaze and Mugen crashed into.
Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables - Page 4 Doro GaeshiChapter 2: The Land of Vegetables - Page 4 Yamazuki

“Well, seems like I really am getting better, " Yu said as he walked towards Chie, opening a flask from his jacket . “Water Style: Water Prison Jutsu.” Yu made a liquid sphere that surrounded her, rendering her unable to move or breath.  “It's time I finished you off, ” Yu sneered at Kaita, “you should have taken our offer... ” Suddenly a group of clones slowly phased through the ground and stood in between them
Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables - Page 4 Latest?cb=20160325075000
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:43 pm

"Dang it," thought Kaita, "I can't fight Yu and play babysitter for this kid." Standing to her feet, she took out her sword and rushed the group of clones.

Last edited by The Administrator on Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWind Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:54 pm

Back toward the east Kaze and Mugen were pinned against a tree. Kaze painfully opened his eyes and saw a large wall mass rocketing at them Kaze channeled his chakra into his mother's katana and use Wind Release to send a very strong and thin gust of wind to crumble the wall into tiny pieces. Kaze dropped from the tree and looked at Mugen. "Are you OK Mugen!?" Kaze asked with a very worried tone.
ShadoWind
ShadoWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Crash Ryan 96 Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:23 pm

Just as Chie and Kaita separated from the others, Yu jumped out of nowhere and attacked them, drop kicking Chie to the ground. Yu immediately turned and began to fight Kaita, while Chie struggled to stand to her feet. A bit dazed, she managed to stand up and wipe some blood from her lip.

After a bit of combat with Kaita, Yu remembers that he still has to deal with the genin. He runs over and traps her in a water prison jutsu. He then summons clones to protect him from Kaita while he keeps Chie trapped. Suddenly, as Yu began to speak to Kaita, he heard a poof. He turned towards the water prison to see "Chie" disappear in a puff of smoke, revealing it to be a shadow clone.

"No more miss nice girl," said Chie from a nearby cliff. Chie pulled a few water bottles from her backpack and opened them up. "Water Clone Jutsu." Four water clones appear next to her. She cracks her knuckles and grins. "Ok girls let's kicks some butt," she said. The five of them then rush over to attack Yu and his clones along with Kaita.
Crash Ryan 96
Crash Ryan 96

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:01 pm

“Deal with Kaita, I'll handle the girl, ” Yu said to the clones. They nodded and rushed towards hers, and Yu turned to Chie's. “ You're starting to annoy me, " he said letting the water prison drop, and then it began to spiral in his hand. “Water Style: Tearing Torrent! " Yu then flung it at the girls, flying at them in rapid speed.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:46 pm

“I’m fine,” said Mugen as he clutches his staff, “right now we need to focus on this fight.” He then takes a fighting stances alongside Kaze and asks, “Sooo any ideas? Cause you know I’ll just rush him again right?”
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:11 pm

Kaita engaged the clones, swinging her sword in quick movements.  She sliced her way through the crowed, intent on reaching the real Yu.
Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables - Page 4 Latest?cb=20120616020619
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crash Ryan 96 Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:50 pm

The large torrent of water came at Chie so fast, she barely had time to react. She just barely doged the attack, while her clones were eliminated. "Phew that was close," she thought. She looked over at Yu and pointed her finger at him. "Listen you clod," she said, "when this fight is over I am going to use your bones as my chopsticks." Chie summons 6 more water clones and the 7 of them charge in for a head on attack.
Crash Ryan 96
Crash Ryan 96

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:34 am

“Oh spare me, your threats are about as empty as Ken's head," Yu scoffed. “Don't tell me this is the extent of your water style abilities. How pitiful.." Yu weaved a few handsigns before saying to Chie, “Get out of my face, the lot of you. Wind Style: Great Breakthrough! ” An unrelenting gust of wind was suddenly called forth, pushing back and wiping out all of the clones while slamming Chie against the mountainside."

“Nice little trick kid," Ken said to Kaze with an amused look on his face. “I'll give you that. But, " he added as he walked closer, cracking his knuckles with preparedness and anticipation, “don't go thanking your lucky stars just yet.."
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWind Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:36 am

Kaze looked at Ken now with a very angered look, "Now you see here. I've trained all my life to become the very best ninja the Leaf has ever had. Defeating you is nothing but a mere pebble to my road to victory but it is also a inevitable task for me to do so," Kaze says as he lifts his katana to attacking position. "Prepare yourself, Mugen you know what to do." Kaze said as he charged his chakra.
ShadoWind
ShadoWind

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:24 pm

Mugen gave Kaze a nod before throwing a few smoke bombs that filled the area with thick black smoke cloud. He then throw a bunch of shuriken with wires attached using them to tie up Ken then focused his lightning chakra into the wires shocking him.
Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables - Page 4 Latest?cb=20140305014142 Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables - Page 4 320?cb=20160328034954
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWind Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:57 pm

Due to Mugen's smoke bomb, Kaze's vision was very limited. Kaze lifts his katana into a guarding position. Kaze jumps into a tree and continues to charge his chakra. "Almost there." Kaze says with a small smile.
ShadoWind
ShadoWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:58 pm

As Ken was electrocuted, he fell into pieces of crumbling rock, revealing it was actually a stone clone. The real Ken burst from the ground, closer to Mugen than they anticipated. “Not good enough, brat!!" he shouted. Activating his Earth Spear, his skin darkened and hardened, increasing his strength and durability,
Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables - Page 4 300?cb=20150926124816&path-prefix=pt-br

and spin kicked Mugen back into the smoke, clearing it for a moment and dashing after him when he crashed into a large stone and began to beat him mercilessly. “Die, you runt! Die, die, DIE!! ” Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables - Page 4 Latest?cb=20100621210047 Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables - Page 4 Tumblr_mjfi7aLO571s6y5nfo1_500
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:11 pm

As Chie was slammed against the rock, Kaita cut through the last clone. Kaita threw her umbrella into the air, freeing up both hands. She then firmly grasped the hilt of her sword as she ran up behind Yu and attacked with her blade.
Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables - Page 4 E954cab63adcc392f632bb718122a1c7
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:18 pm

“Stay down,” Yu said bluntly.  He spun around, thrusting his palm into Kaita's chest, launching a negative feedback of chakra through his arm and into her body.
Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables - Page 4 Latest?cb=20151120113659
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:57 pm

The attack surged through Kaita's body. She coughed up a bit of blood and dropped her sword. "H-he's so much quicker than before," she thought. Unable to move, she dropped to the ground. As she made efforts to move her body, all her muscles did was twitch.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:03 pm

Mugen smiled as Ken moved in to beat him after crashing into the large stone. As he was hit, Mugen's body turned into a log that Ken smashed into dust. “He fell for it,” thought Mugen as he charged his staff with his lightning chakra, “now take this.” Throwing the staff like a javelin he stroke Ken in the back sending an electrical shock through his body before using the paper bombs wrapped around it to blow him up.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:38 pm

The shock broke through Ken's Rock Spear armor, and the additional blast knocked him back into the ground, barely conscious. “Damn, lucky kid, " he groaned, battered and bruised, exhaustion showing in his movements. “Used up too much chakra... can barely move a muscle... " he managed to pick himself up, wincing at the pain. “I'll give you that one too, brat, that was pretty clever. " Ken smirked suspiciously before continuing. “However, even though it seems like you won this fight, I managed to accomplish my part of the mission... "
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWind Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:51 am

Kaze jumped high into the air and landed in front of Ken with his mother's katana lifted at Ken. "You aren't going anywhere. I guess I will turn you into a barbecue. How does that sound Mugen do you agree?" Kaze said with a evil glare in his eyes.
ShadoWind
ShadoWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Crash Ryan 96 Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:34 pm

Chie pulls herself painfully off the Cliffside. "Ok," she thought, "that hurt. But I still have two tricks up my sleeves." Chie summoned a syrup trap around the area and the began to charge her chakra. "I hope my plan works" she thought.
Crash Ryan 96
Crash Ryan 96

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:54 pm

Yu walked towards Chie, readying his Tearing Torrent jutsu again unaware of the syrup trap.  “Let's start with the annoying pest, shall we?” Yu said.

As Raiku raced North, closing in on their hideout, what he thought was a person flickered in and out of sight before seeing what was that person's knee coming towards face at breakneck speed.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next