Kakashi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 1: The Story Begins

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Chapter 1: The Story Begins Empty Chapter 1: The Story Begins

Post  The Administrator Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:22 pm

Chapter 1: The Story Begins Konoha10
It has been 17 years since the Fourth Shinobi World War, and 2 years since the events of the Boruto Movie.  With Boruto and his friends now Chunin, it is time to tell the story of a new generation.  This is the Life of a Shinobi.

Monday, January 10th
Fifteen genin sat in a classroom waiting for their Jonin teachers to arrive.  Once the Jonin arrived, the students were grouped into 3 man squads and were taken to specific locations to get to know their new team. These new teams were:

Squad 1 led by Tanzu Shiboshi

Squad 2 led by Inori Yamanaka

Squad 3 led by Onsui Kobaida

Squad 4 led by Sanmaru Nara

and Squad 5 led by Raiku Zari

Raiku Zari brought his squad to the Hidden Leaf Training field. His team included a dark-skinned boy with dreadlocks, a boy with two-toned black and blue hair, and a girl. Raiku sat his students down in a semi-circle around him. "My name is Raiku Zari, and as your new sensei, it is my job to watch over you and train you to be proper shinobi. First, I want each of you to give me your name, a hobby of yours, and one word to describe yourself." He looked at the girl. "Ladies first," he said.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

https://kakashirp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: The Story Begins Empty Re: Chapter 1: The Story Begins

Post  Crash Ryan 96 Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:10 pm

"Hi I'm Chie Rurugen. I like to swim as a hobby and one word I'd use to describe myself is wise."
Crash Ryan 96
Crash Ryan 96

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:21 pm

Raiku was intrigued by the girl, particularly her choice to describe herself as wise. He didn't really think she was wise, since it isn't a common trait among people her age, but he figured he'd humor her. "Wisdom comes in handy for a ninja," he said, "I'd hope to see that wisdom of yours in action out in the field." Raiku then directed his attention towards the boy with dreadlocks. "You're next," he said.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:43 pm

Mugen gave Raiku a slight grin and said, "The name’s Mugen Kakusu-Ken. My hobby is reading manga and playing games. And I guess I’m what you’d call a ‘friendly A-hole’ heh heh heh.”
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:35 pm

Raiku smiled after hearing Mugen's response. He'd had several students before who could be considered "friendly a-holes." Unfortunately, from past experience, Raiku realized that students such as these didn't get along well with teammates. "Well the two of us should have a lot of fun together," said Raiku. He looked over at the last student, "Your turn kid."
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWind Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:37 am

Kaze looked up at Raiku and replied, "I am Kaze Kakusu, my hobby is to train my body and mind to become stronger, and I would say I am determined to accomplish my goals and objectives."
ShadoWind
ShadoWind

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:04 pm

"Training as a hobby," thought Raiku, "Sounds like Rock Lee."  Raiku looked at his new squad. Three very different individuals who would have to come together and operate as a shinobi team.  "Now that we've finished with introductions," he said, "Let's begin with some team building.  In order to be a proper shinobi, you need to be able to work well with others to get things done. Consider this your first mission together. As a genin, our Hokage himself was actually put to the exact same test I'm about to give you all."

Raiku reached into his pocket and pulled out two bells.  "In order to pass this test, you need to obtain one of these bells.  There are only two bells, meaning one of you must fail.  The one who fails will be sent back to the academy. Also, I will not just hand them over to the first two who reach me. I will be resisting your efforts. Therefore, you must pursue these bells with the intent to kill me. Retrieve the bells by whatever means necessary.  Anyone who does not have a bell by sunset will fail and be sent back to the academy.  Any questions?"
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWind Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:13 pm

Kaze's eyes flashed brightly as he let out a laugh and stated, "Well sensei I hope you are prepared, because I have no intention of failing my first mission, I owe it to my lost parents." Kaze looked at his teammates with a serious face and asked, "Are you two ready? I will assist you if you need it."
ShadoWind
ShadoWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Crash Ryan 96 Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:47 pm

"Ok anyone got any ideas on how to retrieve those bells?" asked Chie, "cause I'm open to all ideas?"
Crash Ryan 96
Crash Ryan 96

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:35 pm

"Well I guess we'll get started then," said Raiku. He began to walk away from the trio towards the forest.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:14 pm

Mugen walked in the same direction as Raiku did while staring at the ground. "I guess Jonin ain't that easy to track," he said pointing at the ground, "his footprints end here."
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWind Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:12 pm

Kaze looked up into the trees and jumped into them in search for Raiku. "I swear mother, father I will win for you I owe it to your memory." Kaze whispers under his breath as he jumped from tree to tree. Using his Wind Chakra to boost his speed and distances.
ShadoWind
ShadoWind

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:50 pm

Raiku sat in the trees, watching the students begin their search. He noticed that Kaze seemed to be going off on a search by himself. Kaze was jumping through the trees towards Raiku, but he didn't realize it. As Kaze jumped onto a tree branch near him, Raiku jumped out of hiding and pushed him off the branch.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWind Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:20 pm

As Kaze fell it was if time slowed down and Kaze hit the ground with a sickening thud. As his vision burred he thought of the lessons his old friend had taught him. Know when you are defeated, but he was not defeated by a long shot he got up on his feet shakily. "I'm not done yet!" Kaze said through clenched teeth and his launched himself forward in the direction where he remembered Raiku heading.
ShadoWind
ShadoWind

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:33 pm

From the tallest tree he could find Mugen watched Kaze as he pursued Raiku. "You ain't gonna catch a Jonin like that," he said to himself. Mugen began to looking back and forth searching for a clue when he noticed something strange in a nearby clearing. "Alright max effort," he said before diving out of the tree toward the clearing.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:56 pm

Raiku stood and watched as the two genin approached him. "Why isn't the girl doing anything?" he thought. Directing his attention back towards his attackers, he took out two kunai and threw one at each of them.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crash Ryan 96 Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:31 pm

*sigh* "Ok so the boys are over there?" thought Chie. The sound of bodies hitting ground was a good clue. "So he's the trees huh? ok this should be fun." She walked over to where Kaze landed on the ground. "You boys ok? I have bandages in my backpack."
Crash Ryan 96
Crash Ryan 96

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWind Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:47 pm

Kaze grinned as his he thought his allies figured out that he was using himself as a distraction for the other two to get the bells. He matched his speed to Chie's and said, "Thanks for the offer I am used to running myself rugged." Kaze signaled to his allies to stop so they can formulate a plan.
ShadoWind
ShadoWind

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:47 pm

"If you got a plan now's the time to speak up," Mugen says to his teammates, "but if you want my opinion I say we just tear him a new one."
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWind Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:35 pm

Kaze had an idea, "Guys use me as an distraction, he would be expecting me to rush him alone then you two come from behind him and attack and if that fails I could use my wind chakra to keep him against a wall for a short time.
ShadoWind
ShadoWind

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:36 am

"More like he'll see it from a mile away," says Mugen, "we're gonna need a little more then that buddy. Lucky for you I did a little prep work while you was chasing sensei." Mugen looks behind him while gesturing with his eyes. "Chie why don't you go and get ready while we bring the party guest," he said while popping his knuckles. Mugen then throw a smoke bomb that filled the whole clearing.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:10 am

Raiku watched as the genin discussed their plan. Mugen suddenly threw a smoke bomb, causing Raiku to lose sight of them. "Now where have you all gone?" he thought.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:15 pm

From inside the smoke, Mugen made two shadow clones then threw a bunch of kunai (some with paper-bombs) at Raiku. "You're up next Kaze," he says while still in the cloud of smoke.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:47 pm

As the storm of kunai approached, Raiku used his kunai to block many of them.  However, he realized that many had explosive tags on them so he jumped out of the tree to avoid the blasts.
Chapter 1: The Story Begins 153661e6f84d15b0f4b0812a1d0e72f47612c39d_hq
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crash Ryan 96 Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:21 pm

"Good thing I have water bottles in my backpack," thought Chie, "Me and my water clones can dog pile on him once he lands in the syrup trap." Chie then made the necessary hand signs. "Suiton: Mizuame Nabara (Water Style: Syrup Trap!)" she exclaimed.  She immediately spewed a stream of sticky liquid onto the ground where Raiku was about to land.
Chapter 1: The Story Begins 1661728_o
Crash Ryan 96
Crash Ryan 96

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next