Kakashi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 1: The Story Begins

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Chapter 1: The Story Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: Chapter 1: The Story Begins

Post  ShadoWind Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:01 pm

Kaze looked at Raiku with a enraged look. Kaze ran forward and grabbed Chie and lifted her and took her to a safe distance away so she could recover, What were you doing Chie!? You had the time to doge that attack, well you just recover abit ok? Mugen and I take care of Raiku that will give you the window of opportunity to retreave one of the bells. once you have obtained one send the message with one of your water clones." Kaze ordered quietly to Chie as he set her down on top of a tree.
Kaze returned to Mugen's side and got into a battle stance. "Mugen we need to give Chie the time to retrieve one of the bells. She's gonna send word back with one of her water clones." Kaze whispered to Mugen.
ShadoWind
ShadoWind

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:39 pm

"I'm way a head of you," says Mugen with a smile. He throws a knife cutting a rope that shot groups of kunai with paper-bombs at Raiku.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crash Ryan 96 Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:00 pm

As Chie regained consciousness she followed the ordered Kaze gave her, she used her water chakra to summon three water clones, the clones then dashed to kaze and Mugen's side. need some help boys? said one of the clones. then Chie made a dash for the bells.
Crash Ryan 96
Crash Ryan 96

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:16 pm

Raiku just narrowly avoided the kunai, which exploded shortly after passing him. As he return to a stable standing position he spoke, "There's no need for any of that," said Raiku, "You all passed my final test so I'm passing all three of you."
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

https://kakashirp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:18 pm

Mugen with his sword drawn was confessed by what Raiku had said. "Passed," he said pointing the tip of his sword at Raiku, "is this a trick or something?"
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:43 pm

"Not at all," replied Raiku, "Did you really think I was going to fail one of you regardless of how well you contributed? What would be the point of the Hokage putting together a team for me if I was just going to break it up right away? The point of this test was not to see if you all could retrieve the bells. No genin trio ever has so far. My goal was to test your ability to work as a team. You all did that well. Kaze, your "take charge" personality worked well. You have the makings of a great leader. Mugen you have exceptional skill and will definitely be a powerful shinobi one day. You definitely carry the team in the strength department, but don't let it go to your head. Chie, you're good at seizing opportunities. You think strategically and wait for the right opportunity to make a move."

The rabbits returned and gave Raiku the bells. The reason I sent the rabbits off with the bells wasn't simply to keep them out of your reach. These rabbits could not have evaded you for long. My intention was to separate myself from the bells and attack one of you to see if you all would prioritize the bells or protect your friend. You all did the latter and passed."
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWind Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:42 pm

Kaze looked up at the sun and smiled brightly. "Mother, Father, this was the first step to avenging you and I will only get stronger from here." Kaze said to himself. Kaze pulled at the small thin silver chain from under his shirt and brought out a small metal flame pendant and kissed it. "Well guys, we've done it." Kaze said to the other two. with a grin.
ShadoWind
ShadoWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Crash Ryan 96 Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:14 pm

"Thanks Kaze," said Chie, "you were an awesome leader. And Mugen I love your fighting skills and I hope we become close friends later down the road."
Crash Ryan 96
Crash Ryan 96

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:06 pm

"I hope so too," says Mugen as he sheaths his sword, "let's just make sure that the next training exercise don't include a finger up my ass again." He gave Raiku one last hard look before walking away with his hands behind his head. "Anyway anybody else hungry," asked Mugen, "I know I can go for some ramen. SENSEI'S TREAT!"
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:58 am

Raiku smiled, "I suppose after what I did to you and Chie, I kinda owe you guys."  

With their first training exercise finished, Team Raiku was now official.  Raiku believed that this new team of his had a bright future ahead of them. He looked forward to what was in store.  With the sun setting, the team went to Ichiraku Ramen to end the day.

Chapter 1 FIN
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3