Kakashi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables

5 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables - Page 5 Empty Re: Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables

Post  Crash Ryan 96 Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:38 am

"I was hoping you would do that loser" Chie said. then summons 10 water clones and they charge and dogpile Yu. "let's you get out of this one water boy" Chie said with a smile. "now if he does what I hope he dose my plan well work perfectly" Chie thought.
Crash Ryan 96
Crash Ryan 96

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables - Page 5 Empty Re: Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables

Post  Drakoblade_13 Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:11 am

“Clones again?  You really are a one-trick pony, " Yu laughed from behind; the Yu they dogpiled turned into mist.  “You seem to forget about the fact that I'm a sensory type, a very skilled one at that. I can tell which one is really you. ” He split his Tearing Torrent Jutsu into three in his hand,  getting ready to throw it.  “Plus, you're only a genin, you can't keep up with using that much chakra."
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:39 am

Seeing the attacker coming towards him with his knee extended, Raiku swung his kunai in front of him with the pointy tip aimed towards the oncoming knee.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

https://kakashirp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:49 am

The attacker instead flickered out of sight again and behind Raiku, kicking him in the back and sending him flying forward. The attacker flickered again next to him, ready to bring down his elbow into Raiku's chest.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:07 am

As Raiku flew forward, he quickly flipped over onto his hands and began to spin with his legs extended.

Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables - Page 5 Sanji-kick-o
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:26 am

The attacker reacted quickly, blocking the counterattack and backing off. “Your reputation precedes you, Leaf Ninja, ” he said with an amused chuckle. “But I'm afraid since you disregarded our demands, your search as well as your life ends here. ”
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:31 pm

Raiku returned to his feet and glared at his opponent. "So if I remember the info cards correctly," he thought, "this is Dangan, the user of the Quick Style Kekkei Genkai. I'll need to be careful." Raiku firmly grasped his kunai as Dangan finished speaking. "I plan on completing my mission," he said, "Which would require that you die and not me."
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:30 pm

Dangan smiled in a politely sinister way. “You must be Raiku, " he replied, “the generously dubbed 'Lightning Lion of Konoha', among other monikers. " He paused for a moment, sizing Raiku up like a predator does his prey. “I assure you, interfering with your efforts, no matter what happens, is top priority for me. Which is why I sent my cohorts in an effort to further halt the advancements of your group.... And to have the honor of dealing with you personally. " Dangan quickly pulled out a handful of shuriken before continuing. “But where are my manners? Allow me to fully introduce myself. I am Shou Dangan, The Speed of Sound Shinobi, The Wind Reaper, and I will be your opponent of the day.”
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:14 pm

"It is a pleasure to meet you," replied Raiku, "I'm also surprised to hear that 'Lightning Lion' moniker all the way out here. I'm flattered. But anyway, let's get this over with. If my hunch is correct, the daimyo's wife is close by."
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crash Ryan 96 Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:42 pm

"He's right but there's one move I haven't tried yet" Chie thought. Chie summon water wall to keep some distance from her and Yu then summons water clones to attack Yu. "this time I have different plan for these clones but I need to find a way to lower his guard, I have an idea" Chie thought. Chie then uses raging water hopping to knock Yu off his feet.
Crash Ryan 96
Crash Ryan 96

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:00 pm

Yu tried to evade, but realized he was caught in a trap. Yu dropped the water jutsu and focused the chakra into his hands, launching it through them and negating the oncoming attack. “Pitiful, ” he said bluntly.

“Your hunch would be correct, ” Dangan said matter-of-factly. He tossed the shuriken in the air, having them spinning in mid-flight around him. “However, knowing is one thing. Getting there is another. But you're right, I've gone on for too long. Let's begin, shall we? And see if thunder is faster than lightning... " With one handsign, he launched the shuriken at his target.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:35 pm

Raiku jumped off to the side to avoid the oncoming shuriken storm. He just narrowly avoided one on the perimeter of the storm. He then threw the kunai up in the air over Dangan, and in a poof of smoke, the kunai transformed into a clone. The clone then came down with a drop kick on Dangan.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:05 am

Dangan quickly spun out of the way, took out a kunai of his own, and stabbed the clone, making it disappear a while keeping eye contact with the real Raiku. "Clever," he said, "but amateur at best, for someone of your reputation." Dangan dashed foward, almost in a blink, closing the gap between them and uppercutting Raiku.

Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables - Page 5 3039857-3577089567-27109Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables - Page 5 Latest?cb=20100814071718
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:22 am

As Dangan stabbed the clone, it reverted to its original state.  However, it was not a regular shadow clone, it was a Raiton: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Style: Shadow Clone Jutsu). The electrical surge passed through the kunai and into Dangan's body.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crash Ryan 96 Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:33 am

With most of her chakra used up, Chie took out one of her kunai and grasped it firmly as Yu approached her.  Suddenly, one of her remaining clones ran up to him from behind and tried to grab him.
Crash Ryan 96
Crash Ryan 96

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:28 am

Dangan was thrown off by the surge, wincing from the pain. "I stand corrected," he said, "You're a lot more clever than I anticipated. This may yet prove to be some fun." Dangan readied his kunai like Raiku, waiting for his next move.

"Back off, girl," Yu said as he fended off the clone with a back fist. He bashed it in the head hard enough to send it flying back and disappear.
Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables - Page 5 Latest?cb=20120815072611

"Any more cheap tricks you want to display?" he sneered
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:43 pm

Raiku had to be careful. A Lightning clone doesn't return its chakra to the original after dispersing. Raiku needed to be frugal with his chakra from now on. He pulled out another kunai and glared at Dangan. "Your move," he said.
Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables - Page 5 Tumblr_n4z2t37TNZ1ro1ucvo1_500
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:30 pm

Dangan smiled in return. "Gladly." He rushed forward, back swinging his kunai towards Raiku's face. I have to keep moving quickly, he thought, I heard enough about this guy to know he's no slouch. Even with the Quick Style on my side, I have to react fast and act faster.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:42 pm

Raiku raised his kunai to intercept Dangan's attack.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:06 am

Dangan used his Quick Style to flicker out of sight, only to appear above Raiku. "Got you!" he exclaimed, as he swept his leg in midair into Raiku's face. When Dangan began to land on the ground, he flickered in and out sight, and kicked him again, this time upward in the air. "Now take this!" Dangan spread his arms apart, and brought his hands together. "Wind Style: Gale Palm!" A flurry of torrent winds rushed towards its target.
Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables - Page 5 Latest?cb=20130922203030
Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables - Page 5 500px-Powerful_Wind_Wave
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:35 pm

Once the kunai's clashed, Dangan suddenly vanished. He appeared above Raiku and kicked him in his face. "Darn it," he thought. Dangan then vanished again, appearing in front of Raiku and kicking him into the air. Dangan then followed up with a Wind Style Gale Palm aimed at the vulnerable Raiku.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu," said Raiku. His summoned clone immediately grabbed his leg and threw him out of the way. The clone was then destroyed by the torrent of wind. Raiku fell into a nearby tree, caught by some of it's branches. Raiku pulled himself off the branches and rubbed some blood off of his lip. Raiku was within the confines of the trees leaves, so he couldn't see where Dangan was at the moment.

"Man," he thought, "That Quick Style is no joke. Gonna need to be a bit more tactful." Raiku pulled out a summoning scroll and performed a summon. *Poof* A snake appeared. The snake looked up at Raiku. "What is your bidding?" asked the snake. "Dealing with a difficult opponent," replied Raiku, "Gonna need that venomous bite of yours." "It shall be done," said the snake as he began to climb down the tree. "Be careful Nair," said Raiku, "He uses the Quick Style." The snake continued on without a reply and vanished into the brush.

Raiku jumped out of the tree and charged lightning chakra into his kunai. "Alright," he said, "Time for round two."
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:15 pm

“I don’t know about that," Mugen said with a laugh as he approached Ken and Kaze "he alright smells like barbecue." Looking Ken in the eye with a mischievous smile he said, “I’d like to know more about this mission.” While focusing chakra into his fist Mugen punched Ken knocking him out. “Alright, we need to get him to the others,” he said while pulling out some rope.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crash Ryan 96 Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:03 pm

As Yu's fist collided with the Chie clone's face, she grinned and immediately canceled her summon. Because she was a water clone, she reverted back to the water used to create her, which was the liquid from the syrup trap.  The force of his punch caused his fist to move through the sticky liquid once the clone had disappeared, engulfing his arm and sticking it to the ground. "Gotcha!" exclaimed Chie in excitement, "How do you like my new jutsu? I call it the Sticky Clone Trap Jutsu."
Crash Ryan 96
Crash Ryan 96

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:50 pm

"What the-?!" Yu was taken by surprised by the trap, trying his best efforts to escape. " Get this thing OFF me!!"

"There you are!" Dangan shouted. He pulled out his shuriken, activating his Rotating Shuriken Jutsu and launching at Raiku. Gotta wait for an opening, Dangan thought, but for now, I'll just have to make one.
Chapter 2: The Land of Vegetables - Page 5 Latest?cb=20120420221612
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:04 pm

Raiku pulled out another kunai and charged it with lighting chakra also as he rushed Dangan head on.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next