Kakashi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(IC) Chapter 1: Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

(IC) Chapter 1: Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion - Page 2 Empty Re: (IC) Chapter 1: Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion

Post  The Flow Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:25 pm

"Shiro, you know that ol' kook always seem to know when things like this will happen," says Cindy, "he even made me going lookin for Aido. She'll be waitin for you at Merlin's house in town and when y'all done Cid said to come by the shop when you're ready."

Last edited by The Flow on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

(IC) Chapter 1: Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion - Page 2 Empty Re: (IC) Chapter 1: Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion

Post  The Administrator Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:02 am

"Well lets get this done quickly Shiro," said Wiwoka, "We need to hurry up and begin the quest. We don't have time to waste."
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

https://kakashirp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:19 pm

Shiro became more and more annoyed as the situation went on. "Oh, alright fine. This is beginning to be a bit of a chore," he grumbled. The only positive side to this that he could see was seeing Aida after a year away. "Thanks for the info, Cindy."
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:45 am

Cindy led the two to a large cottage in residential area of Radiant Garden. The inside was a single room mostly full of books with basic furnishing and a very large computer. At the table sat Aida who was drink tea as old man Merlin dug through his pills of books. "Oh this simply will not do," said the old wizard, "where in heaven's name could I have put it?"
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:14 pm

"Hey, guys, it's been a whi-" Shiro began to say before having to dodge a teacup flying at his face. He looked back to see a not-so-pleased Aida. "I thought we agreed to keep in touch, yet you haven't spoken to me in over a year," Aida said, anger rising in her voice. Shiro knows how she can get when she's mad; it's like walking on eggshells.  "Sorry, I've been sorta busy." "A lame excuse and you know it," Aida scoffed,  turning her head. Frustrated,  Shiro began stomping towards her. "Well excuuuuuse me, princess, for not giving you my full, undivided attention while I'm keeping people safe." Without looking at him, Aida waved her hand in his direction and said, "Gravira!" A flash of violet light appeared,  followed by a swirl of purple and green magical aura surrounding Shiro. He suddenly went crashing into the floor, struggling to get up but acted as if he were pinned down by some invisible heavy force.
(IC) Chapter 1: Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion - Page 2 Tumblr_n91ftzApsn1svddvro1_500
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:34 pm

"Human females always seem to be so emotional," said Wiwoka to Cindy, "No offense though. Just an observation." Wiwoka wasn't super interested in Shiro's problems with females, he was more eager to see what the wizard Merlin was up to. They really needed to get moving and begin fighting off heartless.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:45 pm

"Aida dear," said Merlin as he stops his search, "you mustn't use magic in such a way." Before he could lecher her farther, Merlin had suddenly found what he was looking for. "AH! There it is," exclaimed the wizard as he grabs golden brown lockbox, "now everyone please sit there are many things I must tell you and not much time explain." Merlin then took a key and opened the lockbox inside was a crystal ball, beads and a spiked wristband. "Here you are Aida" he said as he gave Aida the beads, "this will help you channel your magic better then that wand of yours."

He then turned to Shiro, handing him the wristband while saying, "the same goes for you now, Shiro." The old man then sat in his seat and focused his magic in to the crystal ball. "Now Wiwoka could you tell you how much you know about what's is going on," says Merlin.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:16 pm

"I'm aware of the heartless siege upon the multiverse," said Wiwoka, "I know how they consume worlds in darkness and how a keyblade is necessary to keep them from doing so. That's about all I know though."
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:58 pm

Shiro got up from the floor after Aida released the spell. "What the heck is this?" Shiro asked, holding the wristband. "These are Gauge Guards," Aida replied, wrapping the beads around her wrists, "they help with maintaining our drive forms and magic, as well as boosting its power for a brief moment. That way, YOU aren't always passing out."
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:37 pm

"And it is the only way for the two of you to use your magic but that isn't why I have asked Cindy to bring you here," says Merlin as he channeled his magic into the crystal. Soon the ball began to glow and imagines of heartless destroying worlds came into view. "Now it is every true that the heartless has begun attacking different worlds," he said, "but they are far too organized." The ball then showed raven standing on a window of a dark castle. At its side, stood the dark sorceress Maleficent along with Pete and a few shadowy figures.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:11 pm

"It would appear that Maleficent is once again trying to control all worlds" Merlin says gravely "It seem that she massed an army of heartless for herself and has gathered a new group of allies."
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:51 pm

"What does that have to with us?" Aida asked with concern. "Wouldn't that mean Sora is on his way to stop it?" "Yeah," Shiro said with a smile, "the Almighty Keybearer beat her before, he can do it again." Aida and Shiro remember being taught about the history of Kingdom Hearts, and how Sora, whom many at the academy called "The Almighty Keybearer", had a major contribution to stopping the world's from being consumed in darkness for all eternity
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:54 pm

"Indeed he did stop her many times before but at the moment Sora's whereabouts are quite unknown," answered Merlin, "and as Master Yen Sid tells me Sora will be need to fight Xehanort." "Well that's just great," commanded Cindy. "It would seem that she is not searching for keyholes but for something else entirely," says Merlin, "but I can't say to what that would be. You will have to find out what she searching for."
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 am

"In that case we should definitely get going," replied Wiwoka, "If Sora is busy elsewhere then we need begin our journey. The heartless are consuming more worlds every minute we wait."
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:38 pm

"Well now it looks like y'all gonna need a gummi ship," Cindy says, "its good thing I'm here, Master Cid and I finished the new bird." "Oh my dearly, its already finished," asked Merlin. "Well it was close but you said you'd need it fast so we worked nonstop on it," she said proudly, "come on I'll show you." Cindy led the group to Cid's shop where he was tuning up the ship. "There she is," Cindy says, "It's got an easy to use cockpit and gunports, 5 bedrooms, a small kitchen, lounge area, and a hologram moogle shop. Now all it needs is a name."

(IC) Chapter 1: Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion - Page 2 Turian_Frigate_Reskin2

Last edited by The Flow on Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:43 pm

"How about we let the keyblade wielder name it," he said pointing at Shiro, "Also, would either of you ladies be interested in joining us as we head on our quest? It would be very helpful to have more teammates."
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:57 pm

"Whoa there now hold on," says Cindy, "I'm just an engineer. I ain't no good at fighting heartless."
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:43 pm

"The last time I let Shiro name anything,  I ended up with a cat named Iron Maiden, " Aid a chuckled.  "But seriously,  I'm needed here. I can't just up and leave willy nilly, not after all that's happened. " Shiro put a hand on her shoulder,  as a sign of reassurance. "If for anything,  do it for this world. Do it for the ones you care about... do it for him." Given the serious look on his face, Aid a didn't need to question who he meant. And just as quickly he was serious, Shiro suddenly had a smirk on his face. "Besides,  I could put in a good word for you to Leon." Aida's face turned red, followed by a squealing flurry of" OHHHHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH!!!!!" Shiro couldn't help but laugh. "Alright, alright you big jerk," Aida said recovering from her fit, "I'll go. But that's a low blow for an incentive." "Naaah," Shiro said jokingly waving it off, "it's mostly cuz I need you considering I can't perform the Cure spell for the life of me." No pun intended, I hope, Aid a thought. He was right: Shiro had little to no regards to his health sometimes,  especially when he's fighting.  Shiro would just jump in, plowing down the opposition while taking some nasty damage, which is why Aida is never too far away. Despite it being called."Cure" it's actually a healing spell, but it could only do so much. Shiro walked up to the ship and patted the side. "Alright then, all aboard the newly dubbed gummi, Terra Nova," he declared.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:02 pm

"Terra Nova, eh," said Cid now finish with his tuning, "well I sure you two can handle yourself when it come to heartless but I ain't so sure you can keep the Terra Nova fling. You mite just need a good mechanic." "Hold on master what about the shop," asked Cindy. "Ah I've been running it for years before I took you in as an apprentice," Cid said with a laugh, "besides I think you'd learn a lot traveling with those three." Cindy took a few seconds to think to herself, "oh alright," she said, "just let my get my toolboxes."

"Oh and before you go," says Merlin, "the next world you'll visit I believe you'll find two more ally to accompany you on your journey."
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:44 pm

"Just when I thought it was enough that little miss grease monkey was coming with us," Shiro muttered under his breath. With that, Aida gave him a brisk smack to the back of his head. "Behave," she told him.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:41 pm

"Excellent!" replied Wiwoka, "Many hands make light work. Hopefully our allies in the next world will be good combatants. Thank you so much for your help Merlin!"
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:40 pm

"Have a safe journey everyone be sure to come by whenever you need to," Merlin says happily. "And make sure you take care of little apprentice," Cid said. "Master I'm hardly a little girl anymore," Cindy said as was carrying two toolboxes that where clearing too big for a slender girl too be carrying, "besides without me around how who get any customers." She then tossed the two oversized boxes into the ship before claiming aboard.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:54 am

As the crew boarded Terra Nova and said their goodbyes, they headed off to their first destination: The world of Lumea.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2