Kakashi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists)

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 4 Empty Re: (IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists)

Post  The Flow Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:20 am

"Alright that should do it," said Kitsune as he and Mao finishes patching everyone's injuries. "We should head back to the village and with for back up for the leaf to come," Kitsune said as he packed up the rest of his gear. "Always have a back up plan right," said Akira, "how long will they be?" "A few days or so if we do this right will be back in time to fix house," Kitsune said with a smile.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 4 Empty Re: (IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists)

Post  The Administrator Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:52 am

As the group was talking, a rabbit came through the brush sniffing. The rabbit had a leaf headband but the leaf village symbol had a scratch through it like the Akatsuki. Not far behind the rabbit was Danji. "Good job Wanaki," said Danji as he canceled the summon. Danji looked directly at Kitsune. "You pesky leaf ninja are getting on my nerves," he said as he pulled out a kunai.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

https://kakashirp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:06 pm

"That figures, I knew it wouldn't be that easy," Kitsune said, "Kaito take Fang and Mao and get to the village. Akira and I will cover you...NOW...GO!!" Kaito took Mao and ran toward the village.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:34 pm

The three were immediately intercepted by a wave of lightning that stop them in their tracks, followed by Hiryu suddenly appearing with lightning chakra flowing violently around him. “And just WHERE do think you're going?" He asked taunting them. “Stay, the fun part is starting..”

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 4 Hqdefault
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 4 598px-Lighting_surge
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:23 pm

Kagoshima soon arrived behind Hiryu. "Good job but it appears as if Danji found them first," he said.

Danji's three clones quickly arrived on scene along with Tidoma. "Now then," said Danji, "Let's get this party started!"
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:20 pm

"Well great leader, you do have a plan B don't you," Akira said sarcastically. "Well yeah don't I always," Kitsune answered with a smile, "LET'S CUT LOOSE!!!" "Yeah I like the sound of that, y'know," said Kaito as he makes a lot of clones. Akira suddenly stood next to Hiryu and said, "I'll show you what TRUE speed is." She then started pounding him with lighting fast Chidori charged punches before sending him fly with a high powered kick to the ribs.

Kaito armed with him knuckle knives attacked Danji and his clones in a fury of powerful blows. "This is for the Leaf Village," he shouted. Kitsune after make his own shadow clones looked at Kagoshima and Tidoma, "come on," he said with a smile "BRING IT..."
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:27 pm

Danji's clones jumped in front of him as the army of Kaito clones rushed him. The three Danji clones made hand signs and then shot fireball jutsus simultaneously.

Kagoshima glared at Kitsune and then looked over at Akira fighting Hiryu. "As much as I want to fight the girl," he said, "I believe this Jinchuriki requires my attention. Tidoma, switch places with Hiryu. The nine tails will require two opponents but I think you'd be better suited for the girl than him." "Of course," said Tidoma as he rushed over to Hiryu and Akira. "Make your move nine tails," said Kagoshima.

While the leaf ninja dealt with the Akatsuki, Jo Fang felt it was time to hit the road. "Lady Mao," he said, "Let us use this opportunity to retreat."
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:15 pm

"But we cannot just leave them," Mao objected. "And where will we go?" As they contemplated the situation, the two were attacked by the surrounding trees, immobilized, and shrouded in darkness, as well as blinded by it. "HELP!" Mao exclaimed, "I cannot see a thing!" She then felt a sharp blow to her stomach, knocking her out instantly. As Mao collapsed, Hiryu came out from one of the trees, grabbed her and tossed her over his shoulder. "Combining Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death, Infinte Darkness Genjutsu, and a substituion jutsu," he said to himself in a matter-of-fact tone. "Tiring, and tricky, but worth it every time." He looked over at Feng as he struggled over nothing that was there. "I'll leave that one alone, he is irrelevant." With that, he leaped to higher ground in the trees, calling out Kagoshima. "Hey, let's get outta here! I got what you came for!" "Well," said the Hiryu fighting Akira, "my job here is done. We both did our jobs, so here's your prize.." Smiling, a puff of smoke surrounded him and turned into a corpse... a corpse with paper poison bombs attached.
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 4 Demonic_Illusion(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 4 The_3rd_Caught_In_The_Infinite_Darkness
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:13 am

"If you think a lame trick like that would fool me," said Akira as she stood at his side her eyes glowing blue with her eagle vision, "The you're dumber then I thought." Quickly snatching away Mao and kicking Hiryu in his injured ribs she said, "Genjutsu doesn't work on Kakusu-Ken on top of that I can see you're all your weak points, you loser." "Dammit I wish she wouldn't had said that," thought Kitsune.

After braking the genjutsu on Fang, Akira the knocked out Mao to him. "Now let's try this again," she said draw her sword and pointing it at Hiryu. Kitsune used two of clones to back up Akira. "That was a foolish thing to say," He said to her. "I'd care this ASSHOLE needs to learn his place." says Akira
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:47 pm

Jo grabbed Mao from Akira and sped off.  "Hiryu, don't let those two get away!" exclaimed Tidoma as he stood between Akira and Hiryu, "I'm your opponent now."

Kagoshima continued to glare at Kitsune, waiting for him to make a move.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:44 am

As Fang sped off, Akira faced Tidoma staring him down with her blue eyes while at the same time watching Hiryu waiting for a move. "A few of Hiryu's ribs are broke so I should be able to handle him but this guy," Akira thought, "I can't see any past injuries or weak stops inside or outside his body. I'll just watch him closing so I'm not catch off guard."

Danji's flames take some of Kaito's clone, ones take were left used their knives to stab the Danji's clones. Out of the dog pile one Kaito jump toward then punched and kicked him before using the knuckle knife slash him again and again as two other clones were starting two Rasengans.

Else where on the battlefield, Kitsune looked at Kagoshima and asked, "Are you what's left of the Vetonday clan?"
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:02 pm

"Got a few of my ribs," Hiryu told Akira, "Nice. But, it's a good thing I was former Anbu. Otherwise I would've been slowed down." He then made a handsign and summoned a double-chained twin scythe; his eyes turned yellow and his hair white. "Now, I will show you why I'm called 'Sky Reaper.'"
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 4 ThNinja (IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 4 Casual3
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:19 pm

"We would make a great couple Hiryu," said Akira, "I mean it's almost as if you can read my mind." From behind Hiryu, Akira stood and said, "But you're still too slow." The Akira in front of Hiryu and Tidoma was nothing but an afterimage left when Akira moved after seeing Hiryu's new form. Akira could see that he'd become strong with her eyes and choose to show her full power.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:25 pm

Tidoma rushed between Akira and Hiryu, facing Akira.  "Leave the girl to me and go after the grass ninja," said Tidoma, "That is an order!"  Directing his attention back to Akira, he clapped his hands together. "Suiton: Suishōha! (Water Style: Water Shockwave)" Water appeared and began to spin around Tidoma like a tornado.  It suddenly exploded and began to rush towards Akira.
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 4 Tobirama-water-style-o

Kagoshima looked at Kitsune and chuckled at his question. "As far as you know," he replied as he pulled out a kunai.

Danji's body was slashed by the knuckle knives but then, in a poof of smoke, appeared to be a log.  Jumping from the brush, Danji noticed the rasengan being prepared.  "I dare you to try and hit me with that kid!"
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:22 pm

The water went through Akira as if she wasn't there, "You're in the way," she said now standing on top of Tidoma's head. Meanwhile, Kaito was surprised to see that he fell for a substitution. Turning his head saw the real Danji jumping out of brush. "Oh yeah eat this," Kaito says as he quickly makes hand signs, "eat this." Kaito that takes a deep breath as he throws a kunai with a paper bomb that explodes at Danji. Kaito then uses Wind Release: Great Breakthrough to turn the explosion into a fireball.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:07 pm

Tidoma grinned then quickly reached up and grabbed Akira's leg. "Suirō no Jutsu (Water Prison Jutsu!)" Akira is suddenly trapped in a sphere of water.  The density of the water renders her unable to move her body.  She is also without oxygen.
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 4 Latest?cb=20140503192004

Danji jumped back and just narrowly avoided the explosion, but then Kaito used a wind jutsu to blow the blast towards Danji.  "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" Danji spewed a stream of flames to counter the oncoming fireball used by Kaito.  "You can't stop me with these simple tricks," said Danji, "I was a leaf shinobi once too ya know. "In fact, I would have become Hokage if Konohamaru wasn't the grandson of the 3rd.  That loser is too weak minded to lead a village."
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:44 am

"Don't ever make fun of Konohamaru-sensei," shouted Kaito's clones as them came up from be hide Danji, "try this." The two both threw rasen shuriken into the fireballs making a giant explosion that engulfs the whole battlefield. Kitsune who was watching Kagoshima noticed the stupid move Kaito just made and quickly jumped to safety while saying, "that damn moron!" The Akira inside of Tidoma's justu turned into a log as the real Akira grabs the reckless ninja and jumps to safety as well.

"Dammit Kaito what were you thinking," She says as she looks back at the blast.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Danji once again narrowly escaped the attack using the Head Hunter jutsu. He popped out of the ground a distance away. "Man, that kid is pretty strong," thought Danji as he brushed the dirt off his cloak.

Kagoshima and Tidoma also managed to escape the massive blast. "I've had enough of this wasting time," said Kagoshima. Rushing across the now destroyed landscape, Kagoshima makes a few hand signs. "Yōton: Yōkai no Jutsu (Lava Style: Lava Monster Jutsu!)" Kagoshima spews a wave of lava up into the air that falls over Kitsune, Akira, and Kaito.
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 4 Mei_terumi_yoton_gif_by_kaiafa-d3d1olt
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:56 am

Hiryu added to Kagoshima's onslaught and charged his scythes with electricity. "Take this with you as well! Ikazuchi no Kiba!! (Ninja Art: Lightning Fang)He sends the charge into the clouds, bringing down two giant bolts of lightning with the splash of lava above the Leaf ninja.
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 4 500px-Ikazuchi_no_Kiba
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:41 pm

With the lava coming down on top of them and the lightning over their head, to Akira's eyes both seemed to be moving in slow motion. She quickly used her swords to absorb the bolts of lightning while using her chakra to focus it. While Akira was busy with the lightning, Kitsune and Kaito came together to make the Gufū Suika no Jutsu (Typhoon Water Vortex Technique). A combination of both Kitsune's Water Release: Tearing Torrent and Kaito's  Wind Release: Rasengan.

The jutsu made a solid wall of water vapor that stopped the lava turning it into ash that covered the area in a thick blinding cloud. Kitsune and Kaito, who had no resistance to the toxic cloud, jumped to safety while Akira used it to attack the Akatsuki by redirecting the lightning she absorbed in a Lightning Sword Slash. She rapidly swung her swords sending multiple blades of electric energy fly at them.

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 4 Lightning_redirection_path(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 4 GufuuSuika(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 4 Latest?cb=20120126213759
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:06 pm

Hiryu rushed forward and negated the oncoming attack, simply cutting it in half in one swift motion with an odd, evil-looking sword, giving off a faint an ominous aura. Barreling past it, he immediately clashed swords. Aside from the golden yellow eyes and snow white hair, up close Hiryu looked like a certain someone.... “You're in the way," he said, murder dripping from his voice; a voice that sounded like two different people were speaking simultaneously. He smacked his palm against Akira's stomach and said, “Raiton: Jibashi (Lightning Style: Earth Flash)". Hiryu sent a surge of electricity through Akira, severely shocking her and sending her to fly back a short distance.
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 4 Latest?cb=20120312013033(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 4 Jibashi

Last edited by Drakoblade_13 on Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:14 pm

Using water created earlier by his jutsu, Tidoma fired several powerful streams of water like bullets at Kitsune and Kaito.
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 4 DrIKif

During this time, Danji snuck off into the brush.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:45 pm

Akira, who was slightly in pain from redirecting lightning, was able to see Hiryu's attack coming she used what was left of the lightning in her body to cancel out his earth flash. She then stabbed him in the arm with a knife and paper bomb before his palm sent her flying a short way. The bomb exploded as Akira catches herself in the air and land with a slide. "Come on," she said with a smile, "You've got to do better then that."

Meanwhile, Kitsune and Kaito began dodging water bullets, "man this guy is annoying, y'know," Kaito said. Kitsune looked over in time to see Danji run off and said, "Kaito! Danji's getting away go after him!" He then took a deep breathe and fired his own steam of water bullets to cover Kaito as he went after Danji.

Last edited by The Flow on Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:34 pm

"Speak for yourself," Hiryu smiled back.
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 4 1819796_1312083450129.92res_399_300

The wound Akira made healed rapidly, and the paper bomb only blew off his shirt. "You put up a good poker face, but these eyes don't lie," he said with that voice that sounded like two people, pointing his evil-looking sword at her. "I can tell that, even someone as good as you, are expending a good amount of chakra; you're getting slower, more erratic and desperate. How long can you keep this up till you're body fails you?" Hiryu then went into a sword stance. "Me? Well, let's just say I'm something else."(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 4 Latest?cb=20100823215718

Use iT! USe THe tEchNiQUe!! END HeR NOw said a voice in his head. No.. no that's reserved for someone special in mind. You already know who, Hiryu thought. For her, I got something else planned..
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:42 pm

Kagoshima jumped in front of Kaito. "I don't think so," he said, "As much as I'd rather fight the girl or the Jinchuriki, I guess I'll have to deal with you first."

While Tidoma continued to fire water bullets, one of Kitsune's water bullets struck him.  However, it was just a water clone.  The real Tidoma quickly appeared behind Kitsune and prepared to attack him.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next