Kakashi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists)

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 5 Empty Re: (IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists)

Post  The Flow Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:20 pm

Kitsune quickly blocked Tiboma's oncoming attack while striking him in the face with his palm. "Suiton: Suihachi (Water Release: Water Bowl)," he said as a jet of water shoot from his hand right into Tiboma's face. At the same time Kaito gave Kagoshima a small and said, "Do you guys always fall for the same trick." The Kaito turned into Kitsune and grabbed the man with one hand. "Word of advice don't ever underestimate us," said Kitsune before giving him a nine-tailed right hook to the face.

Meanwhile Akira was staring down Hiryu, she'd wished that she was born with the amount of chakra that Kaito and Mugen had as she thought of a way to beat Hiryu. With her eyes she could see his body repairing itself and how much chakra was being used. "Well, I guess he is a real monster," she thought, "the only way I can beat him is to stop his chakra. But how?" All of her ideas would take too much chakra and run the risk of her going berserk again. "*sign* I guess I've got no choice," she said, "I'll save one trump card by using another one. Shoumon (Wound Gate) OPEN!!"

The girl's body turned red as her speed and power increased she also using her lightning chakra to cover her body. (Raiton Chakura Mōdo Lightning Release Chakra Mode) "I won't use my clan's best jutsu on you but I will this on you." said Akira now read to finish the battle.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 5 Empty Re: (IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists)

Post  Drakoblade_13 Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:31 pm

Hiryu was slightly surprised by what was unfolding before him. One of the Eight Inner Gates AND Lightning style chakra, he thought, heh. At this rate, she'll burn herself out and physically damage herself if this goes on for long. ArE You GOInG to comPliMEnt heR, oR Kill HeR? RiGhT noW, YOU CaN'T Do bOth, said the voice. Why not, I've done it plenty of times before, he thought in reply. Oh, SHUt uP. AnYway, NOW would bE a gOOd TIme to puLl oUt WhAt YoU haD "PLAnnEd foR hEr", said the voice sternly. Hiryu stared Akira back down. "A tiger shows its fury when it knows it's going to die," he told her. His lips curled back to an evil, cold and bloodthirsty grin, showing his fangs.

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 5 1348542_1393725098482_full

"BUT IF YOU WISH FOR DEATH THAT BADLY, BE MY GUEST!!" He then charged at Akira, slashing his sword at breakneck speed
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 5 Tsubame_gaeshi

Last edited by Drakoblade_13 on Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:38 pm

Akira smiled as Hiryu as he charged her and said "you know what my eyes don't lie ether." She blocked all his attacks using only one sword. "I can see that you're a monster and that you won't out right die if I cut you down. But I can stop you from moving and using your chakra," she said as she stabs a chakra point in his leg. "Unlike the Hyuuga, who can uses their chakra to shut down someone's chakra flow. I have to use sharp tools like my swords to do it," she says.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:52 pm

As Kitsune's palm made contact with Tidoma's face, it went straight through. Tidoma used the Water Transformation Jutsu to liquify his face just in time.  Taking advantage of the situation, he proceeded to punch Kitsune but quickly realized it was a clone.  The real Kitsune then tried to grab Kagoshima, but with no success.  Totally prepared, Kagoshima avoided the grab and punch and proceeded to use the Lava Monster jutsu again.
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 5 Mei_terumi_yoton_gif_by_kaiafa-d3d1olt
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

https://kakashirp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:08 pm

"I don't NEED chakra, not that I'm really using any right now," Hiryu said and kicked back Akira with the same leg she stabbed him in. "Besides," he added, pulling out the sword, "Did you really think you can harm me with this?" With his bare hands, he crushed it, the blade shattering into pieces on the ground. "Pitiful.."

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 5 185px-221Baraggan_crushes

"On another note, monster is such a harsh term.. but not far from the truth. However, there are 'monsters' that can be potentially worse than me. I'm sure you've already met one of them, and I'm not talking about Jinchuriki."

Hiryu slowly moved into a fighting stance with his own sword. "Shame you won't show me the strength of your Kakusu-Ken blood. But I'll gladly give you a sample of the strength of my blood; the blood of the Ryuuga.." Hiyru's eyes began to glow slightly and his hair frilled up, as he gathered an energy that filled the air with a dark energy. "Doragonhantā(ドラゴンハンター Dragon Hunter)," he growled, and his sword turned into black energy, whipping and whirling all around him. "Akuma no tsume(Demon Claw)." Hiryu swung his blade, releasing the dark energy in one lethal attack, hitting not only Akira but in the general area of Kagoshima, Todoma, Kitsune, and Kaito as well.
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 5 Getsuga-tenshou-o
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:18 pm

The massive attack forced Tidoma and Kagoshima to stop their attacks and flee.

Danji, who was in pursuit of Mao and Jo Fang, could hear and see the blast even from his distance. "What the heck is going on back there?" he thought.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:41 pm

Kaito, who was going after Danji, had little time to escape the blast of dark energy. "Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Craaap!!" he shout as he narrowly avoids the blast, "WOW! I hope the others are alright, y'know." Back at the battle, Akira looked at her broken blade after dodging Hiryu's attack, "I see, he separated his chakra into spiritual energy and physical energy. Then using the physical energy to heal his body while attacking with the spiritual energy," she thought. Akira then gave a small laugh as she cuts her arm with her sword. "Well that at less simplifies things," she said as she wipes the blood on a scroll summoning two swords one black and one white.

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 5 Fate_Stay_Night_Props_Archer_Sword_ver_01-1-01

Akira then tied a wire with five talismans on it to each sword. "Alright lets get started," she said holding both swords in one hand. Akira strikes Hiryu in the gut with a Five Elements Seal farther separating his chakra.

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 5 Latest?cb=20150101215337
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:41 pm

Hiryu felt the seal beginning to implement its effects on him; he had to do something before his power was sealed. Hiryu held Akira's arm in place with a strong grip, as he drove his sword through it and into the ground, keeping it in place. “You're mine," Hiryu said. Still holding on to the now impaled arm, he melded his spirit energy with hers and began to drain it from her; he was sucking the essence of Akira's soul out of her. “And with you still in your Inner Gate form, this process will be a lot faster."
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:14 pm

"You sure got that right," she said with a smile before stab Hiryu with the black blade. Akira then stabs herself with the white blade, "I've got you right where I want you," she said spiting out blood. Her shadow clone jumped out of the ground right next to them, "I don't how the others can have so many clones at one time but one is all I need," she said, "Rin! Kyo! Kai! Retsu! Zai! Zen!" The seal that Akira was using would seal Hiryu inside her body and could possibly kill her.
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 5 Ninjasigns_zpsd456b132
But, have no other choices Akira did it anyway risking all, the five talismans glowed and flew off the wire making a star. The seal stop them both from moving and shot lightning all around them as Hiryu was being sealed inside of her.
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 5 Tokyo-ravens-ep-15-harutora
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:15 pm

As Hiryu was being sealed, a terrifying image with a voice appeared in her head. The very sight gave her the cold but burning sensation of extreme agony and a loss of sensibility of reality. NaIvE LITTlE GirL!! DiD yOu REALLY tHinK YoU coULD coNtAin uS?!? I wIl TEAR YOUR SOUL APART aNd WatcH it BUrn!

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 5 Karuta_roromiya_demon_form_gif_by_askkaruta_roromiya-d4rza5c

This girl is either foolish or stupid, Hiryu thought, If she seals me inside her, then "he" will obliterate her soul from the inside out, along with me as well. Hiryu didn't feel like dying today; he has other things planned. Tapping into what he had left in him, he struggled to break free. Suddenly, another Hiryu who was hiding in the shadows, leapt from above and kicked Akira away, separating the two and interrupting the ritual.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:01 pm

Akira was only able to seal away half of Hiryu's power before she was kicked away. The darkness that was in it caused her great pain as she finished by sealing it into her white sword. She then unsummon the swords sending them back where they came from. Before the black sword, that was still inside of Hiryu's body, disappeared it burned the mark of the seal on to his body leaving a star where it once sat. After using so much energy in the seal Akira fell into a coma and hit the ground as if she was dead. Kitsune jumped to her side with a clone, "Dammit, Akira what were you thinking," he saying looking over the sleeping girl.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:31 am

"Funny how desperation pushes us to do things like this," Hiryu said. "I will admit, she managed to extract Akuma karitoriki (Demon Reaper) from my body. But if you don't mind, I will be taking him back." Hiryu limped his way to the white sword and picked it up.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:44 pm

As Hiryu picked up the sword Kitsune smiled and said, "if you'd paid better attention you would know that the read sword disappeared at the same time as the black one." The sword in Hiryu's hand turned into a large thorn vine that wrapped around his whole body digging this thorn into his body before rooting itself into the ground. "You use to never fall for my genjutsu, Hiryu," Kitsune said, "now you're going to tell what happened to the others and why you betrayed me."
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:03 pm

"Seriously? Is that the reason for your meddling here?" Hiryu scoffed, rolling his eyes. "As always, you're too uptight; it'a bad for your health. You need to find a distraction, a hobby.." He looked at Kitsune and gave a sneaky looking smirk, "...or spend some quality time with that lovely little flower of yours.."
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:15 pm

Kitsune gave Hiryu an ice cold stair before stabbing him in the chest with a knife. "I waited years to find you" he as dug the knife deeper into his body, "now you're going to talk." The area around them began to melt away as fire shot from the ground making to look as if they where in hell. "Mom said that she wanted you to lead the team," Kitsune said, "but when you betrayed us she blamed herself. SO WHY?! WHY DID YOU DO IT?!"
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:44 pm

Hiryu growled in pain as the knife went into his chest, but then chuckled. "This is a lot more ruthless than your usual style... I guess I really DID rub off on you, eh, old friend?" He paused for a moment. "Although if you kill me, you'll never know."
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:50 pm

Elsewhere...

"We're almost back at the village Lady Mao," said Jo Fang. He soon sensed the presence of someone coming up quickly behind them. He turned around to see Danji suddenly appear out of the brush. "Looks like I found you guys," he said. "Lady Mao," said Jo, "continue on to the village and I'll hold him off. I'm not sure what happened to the leaf ninja but we must keep you safe."
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:58 pm

"Are you sure about this?" Mao asked. She wore a concerning look on his face.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:43 am

"You are my priority Lady Mao," said Jo, "I'm willing to risk my life for you and the village."
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:46 am

Mao had come to terms with Feng risking his neck (sometimes literally) for her, but she has seen enough bloodshed. Yet.. Mao reluctantly nodded her head. "Please come back alive," she told him. And with that, she left Jo Feng to intercept Danji.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Fri May 01, 2015 11:59 am

Jo Fang rushed Danji with a kunai in each hand.  Danji pulled out several shuriken and threw them at Jo.  "Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu!"
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 5 Shuriken_Kage_Bunshin_no_Jutsu

Jo used his kunai to block as many as he could, but was still scratched in several places. He continued his assault and reached Danji. Danji pulled out a kunai of his own and the two went at it. Jo Fang was able to match Danji blow for blow, although he got several scrapes, he managed to scrape Danji several times as well. Danji eventually kicked Jo in the chest, knocking him back. "This guy is fast," thought Danji, "Luckily I have a trick up my sleeve."
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Fri May 01, 2015 11:30 pm

Kaito, who was following Danji, made it in time to see the two shinobi fighting. When Danji kicked Fang in the chest Kaito jumped in the back him up. "Are you okay," he asked, "and where is Mao?"
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Mon May 04, 2015 11:24 am

"Lady Mao is on her way to the village," said Jo, "So she is safe."

"I wouldn't count on that," came a voice from the brush. Kagoshima and Tidoma had suddenly appeared. "That large blast back there gave us an opportunity to escape the fight," said Tidoma, "I'm actually surprised you got here before us Kaito. It's unfortunate that we had to leave Hiryu with the nine tails. In his weakened state he won't stand a chance." "Danji, Tidoma, you two deal with Kaito and the grass ninja. I'm going after the jinchuriki." With that, Kagoshima jumped over Jo and Kaito and began running in the direction of the village. Tidoma looked at Kaito, "Say your prayers leaf ninja."
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Tue May 05, 2015 9:18 pm

Mao stopped running to rest for a bit. “I am alone, with no idea of where to go from here," she said nervously. “I just hope everyone is okay." Hey, don't worry, with a little luck we can get there safely. “Oh!" Mao jumped from surprise. “Chōmei, I did not know you were aware." Are you kidding Chōmei, the Seven-Tailed beast laughed, you were lucky I have been paying attention the whole time. But on a serious note, we need to keep moving; running into another Akatsuki goon would be most unfortunate. Mao responded anxiously, “But where exactly should we-" she stopped mid-sentence as she jumped back from a kunai that struck the ground. On it had a note: フォローしてください ( Follow Me). She looked up to see a another person, a young woman wearing a bottom half facemask, just move out of sight. But she saw enough to see the Konoha leaf headband on her fiery red hair. “Could that be a another Leaf ninja?" She stood there for a moment, contemplating. She figured the only way to find out was to follow...
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Wed May 06, 2015 6:27 pm

Back at the battle, Kaito and Fang stared down the two Akatsuki ninja. "Say my prays huh," says Kaito, "you should speak for yourself, y'know." Out of nowhere, Akira and Kitsune attacked Tidoma from hidden while Kaito attacked Danji with a squad of shadow clones.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next