Kakashi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 5: The Four Tails Jinchuriki)

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 5: The Four Tails Jinchuriki) Empty (IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 5: The Four Tails Jinchuriki)

Post  The Administrator Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:05 pm

PROLOGUE
As the leaf village begins to rebuild, Konohamaru and Gaara immediately begin to formulate a defensive strategy against the Akatsuki.  The first order of business is to warn the other nations who are in possession of a tailed beast to make sure the Jinchuriki are secure.  As messages get sent out, a reliable source gives the leaf village some info about Emeni Raite, the four tails Jinchuriki.  Emeni was originally from the Waterfall Village but has gone out on her own to live a more free and wild lifestyle.  Although difficult to track, Emeni normally visits Tanzaku Town in the Land of Fire once every 2 months.  Having knowledge of her most recent visit, it could be assumed that Emeni would visit Tanzaku Town any day now.  Konohamaru quickly organized a three man squad to travel to Tanzaku Town and convince Emeni to stay in the leaf village for safety.  Kazuma Ryuuga, Mugen Kakusu-ken, and Nani Aburame were put together in a three man squad led by Sanmaru Nara and sent off to Tanzaku Town.  The four of them were given money to stay in a hotel for a few days if needed.

Last edited by The Administrator on Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

https://kakashirp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 5: The Four Tails Jinchuriki) Empty Re: (IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 5: The Four Tails Jinchuriki)

Post  Drakoblade_13 Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:25 pm

"Alright, here is what we're going to do," Sanmaru said as he looked around and turned to his team. "We will split up into two teams of two. Searching for Emeni will prove to be more effective if we cover more ground." This was the last thing Kazuma wanted to hear. For one, he never really did like working in groups. Now he has to pair up with the cocky brat or the creepy bug girl. "I'll go with you sensei," Kazuma finally said. "You and I know each other well enough, so I think we-"
"Sorry, Kazuma, not this time. I think you and Mugen would be a more suitable team."
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 5: The Four Tails Jinchuriki) Empty Re: (IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 5: The Four Tails Jinchuriki)

Post  The Flow Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:52 pm

"Fine by me as long as someone doesn't mind," Mugen says referring to Kazuma. Mugen didn't know why but he and Kazuma never really got along with one another.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:34 pm

Nani could sense the tension between Mugen and Kazuma. She never really payed much attention to them in the academy and was surprised to be put in a team with them. What she did know, however, is that these two could easily be considered as the strongest of the graduating class. Nani was glad when Sanmaru split the team up and decided to send Mugen and Kazuma off together; she wasn't too eager to listen to any quarreling.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:02 pm

"But sensei, I-" Kazuma began to say. "No buts," Sanmaru interrupted. "Look, Kazuma. I know you think you're better off on your own or with someone who you think will match up to you, but you need to learn how to be flexible. 'A ninja must be ready for any situation and learn to adapt.' It's one of the first things I taught you. Besides, we're looking for a Jinchuriki; I think it would be best to have two of our best genin pair up in case things get dicey. Not to mention the both of you have skill sets that compliment each other." As much as he hated to admit it, Kazuma thought Sanmaru was right. Aside from Chojin and Lien, he was the strongest genin (thinking he was the most powerful would just be his ego talking), whereas Mugen was unnaturally fast, and his moves were precise... at least when he's not jumping in without a clue of what to do.

"Raiku actually debriefed me of Mugen and his skill set. And I must say," Sanmaru added turning to Mugen, "I'm impressed. But no recklessness. When you're with me, you act with your head, THEN with your gut. We don't need another Kazuma."

Last edited by Drakoblade_13 on Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:34 pm

"Sure no problem," said Mugen as he and Kazuma began their search. Mugen took the time to look at Emeni's profile as they walked. "So if I was a wild and crazy ninja where would I hang out," he said as he thought out loud.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:22 pm

Walking down the streets, Mugen and Kazuma noticed a sign on a building with Emeni's picture on it.  The text on the sign said, "Welcome Back Emeni!"
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:54 pm

Mugen stopped and looked at the sign of the building in confusion. "It can't be that easy," he said as he stood in front of the bar window.

Last edited by The Flow on Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:58 pm

"I guess that would answer your question," Kazuma replied pointing to the picture. "She has quite a rep around here."
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:07 pm

"Its still too easy," Mugen says again as he walks into the bar. Inside were a lot of shady look warriors with there swords and other kinds of weapons close to them. "Friendly place," he says jokingly.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:19 pm

"Did you expect anything less?" Looking around, Kazuma quietly said " All jokes aside, keep a sharp eye out. I know how these guys tick, one misstep and we are screwed." Kazuma was no stranger to this crowd; when he was a kid on the streets, Tanzaku Town was one of his usual haunts whenever he felt like brawling. Wouldn't be surprised if any of these goons actually recognized him...
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:24 pm

A crowed of men were gathered around the bar, getting drinks. "So Emeni," said one of the men, "How about you come over to my place tonight?" Emeni looked at the man. "I told you," she replied, "I'm not cheap and you never have any money."
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:28 pm

"found her," Mugen said as sat down at the counter and ordered a glass of iced tea. He knew that he couldn't get close to her with all those men around her and he didn't want to start a fight. Hiding in plane sight was one of the first things he learned from his sister as she was training him as a kid.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:35 pm

Seeing no other option (and for once trying to help Mugen not get himself killed) Kazuma stands beside him, his back to the bar table scanning the area, just in case. "I hope you know what you're doing," he whispered.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:39 pm

"Chill out I'm used to hunting down assassin's and other kinds of lowlifes," Mugen says happily, "blending in wit the crowd will help us get closer as long as we stay calm and nothing goes wrong."
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:00 am

In these parts of town, ANYTHING can go wrong, thought Kazuma.

Meanwhile Sanmaru and Nani are scouting the streets, so far with no luck. "This is more difficult than I thought," Sanmaru said. Before they all split up, he told everyone to meet back at the hotel. "Hopefully we'll be done by the end of the day."
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:05 am

After bringing Mugen his iced tea, the bartender examined Mugen and Kazuma. "I've never seen you two before," he said, "Aren't you guys a little young to be here?"
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:16 pm

Mugen takes a sip of his tea as he slips hush money in to the man's hand. "We're just passing through on our way to the border," he says "and I know we may look young but were actually 21 years old."
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:12 pm

Oh boy, here we go, thought Kazuma. He wondered if he should step in or just stay silent and let Mugen do the talking. Realizing how stupid an idea that was, Kazuma decided to enter the converstion for a while. "So, that Emeni chick seems to be quite popular with the crowd around here."
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:24 pm

"Indeed she is," replied the bartender to Kazuma as he took Mugen's money, "She visits here about every two months. You gentlemen know her?"
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:35 pm

Looking between the bartender and Mugen, Kazuma replied "Not exactly. We just need to talk to her in private. Something's come up, something very... complicated."
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:47 pm

Mugen gave Kazuma a slight punch in the side, "don't talk so much," he said under his breath.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:03 pm

"Well, hurry up and get to the point," Kazuma growled under his breath. "She's here, so lets just bag-n'-tag her and get back to the rendezvous point before sunset. Maybe you haven't noticed, but I don't like being here.." He looked around and noticed a few bandits and thieves here and there, looking their way. Judging by their looks, Kazuma gathered that him and Mugen were getting unwanted attention.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:57 pm

"You need to talk to her in private about something complicated you say?" asked the bartender, "Well threesomes ain't all that complicated but I understand."
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:03 pm

"Yeah...sure," Mugen said while hiding the uncomfortable feeling the bartender's words gave him, "can you do us a faver and call her over."
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next