Kakashi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 2: A Digi Disaster

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Chapter 2: A Digi Disaster - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 2: A Digi Disaster

Post  Drakoblade_13 Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:40 pm

"Well, about time you decided to start trying," Stingmon said in a mockingly amusing tone. He proceeded to make a beeline dash towards Angelica, energizing his blades. "Now show me what you can do!!"
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosKnight Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:29 pm

Derek noticed the impending horde of missiles coming his way. He ordered the owl to fly into the sky and readied his sword. As the first missile came down towards him, he pivoted and raised the sword, jumping high with enough speed to narrowly avoid the first blast but the shockwave pushed him back further than expected. Landing briefly, he lifts into the air again to strike another missile with the sword, which creates an explosion. Derek lands on the ground and is lifted up by the force and slides across the hard surface.

ChaosKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:00 pm

Angelica dropped her sword on the ground and sprinted towards Stingmon, her speed clearly increased. Angelica pulled her fist back, preparing to punch.

With the missiles intercepted by Derek and the general's ship, Izzy arrived outside of the temple. With his laptop still open, he looked down at the screen. "Tentomon," he said, "Are you ready?" "Yes sir!" exclaimed Tentomon. Izzy then dashed into the building.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

https://kakashirp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:49 am

"Nice try brat, but I Don't think you wanna risk taking on all FOUR of us," said one of the Gigadramon, as they began to surround him.
"You're dead meat," said another, "Let's turn 'im into a stain in the ground!!" All four Gigadramon fired their missiles directly at Derek.

As he ran towards Angelica, Stingmon picked up in speed, appearing just behind her in a blink of an eye. "Once again, still too slow.." He attacked with a low sweep, knocking her off balance and, while she was in mid fall, pulled back his arm, ready to bring his blade down into her chest.
"Now, you DIE.."
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:21 am

While still in mid fall, Stingmon prepared to strike her with his blade. With her added speed and reflexes, Angelica swung herself around to face the oncoming Digimon and punched in his direction. Just before her fist connected with his blade, suddenly, in a split second, all the aura rushed to her arm and was expelled from her fist in a massive blast of light energy.
Chapter 2: A Digi Disaster - Page 2 5410077-2669275686-654cd
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:49 pm

The blast sent Stingmon skidding backwards before falling to one knee after it dissipated, taking significant damage from the blast.

"I..Impressive," he grunted, "that's quite some power you've got. Were it not for my Evil Antenna absorbing the brunt of it, that would have been the end for me." After a moment, Stingmon managed to brush off the pain and stand up, blades again at the ready, taking an attacking stance. "At first I underestimated you, but not anymore. Care to try again?"
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:22 pm

"Darn..." thought Angelica, "I was sure that would work." Battered, exhausted, and without anymore tricks up her sleeve, Angelica prepared for the worst.

Izzy managed to get inside the temple and find the portal, he typed a few things on his keyboard and his digivice began to glow. "Alright Tentomon!" he exclaimed, "It's time to Digivolve!" Several seconds later, MegaKabuterimon burst through the roof of the temple with Izzy riding on his head. "Hopefully that temple wasn't too important," said MegaKabuterimon. "I just hope we're not too late," replied Izzy.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosKnight Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:11 pm

Derek channeled the air currents in the area to glide up to the sky. He drew his sword forward, as a battle cry screamed from his mouth.
The sword also acted as a stabilizing rod that helps Derek glide through the currents with accurate precision, at least some assistance in attempting to outmaneuver the missiles, yet the explosions did catch Derek, taking him off guard.

ChaosKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:12 am

Stingmon moved forward with lightning speed, hitting her in the exact area where her ribs were broken with a flurry of precise strikes before knocking her back with a powerful flying kick. "If I were you," he began to say, "I'd do myself a favor and just stay down in the dirt. Not only did I attack your already broken ribs, I hit a few pressure points as well. I would be surprised if you could stand or even move at all; much less breath without rupturing a lung and coughing up blood..."

"We got'em now!"
"Yeah, let's finish him off!" The Gigadramon began to swarm around Derek, occasionally striking at him with their Genocide Wing attack.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:19 pm

"I don't think so," came a voice from above. MegaKabuterimon dropped down and landed on one of the Gigadramon, smashing him into the ground. He took Izzy off of his head and set him down. "I'll take care of these guys," said MegaKabuterimon, "Get to safety!" Izzy ran over to Derek, who had been badly beaten up by the Gigadramon. "Derek," he said, "Are you okay?"

Angelica lay almost motionless on the ground. With her rib cage so badly damaged, she could no longer fight or even stand up. Blood dripped from her mouth and nose and she struggled to breathe. As she faded in and out of consciousness, she noticed a giant insect in the distance near where Derek and Izzy were. It appeared to be a Digimon, but it was attacking the Gigadramon so it must be an ally. With no energy left, Angelica fell completely unconscious.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:00 am

"Pathetic," scoffed Stingmon as Angelica collapsed to the ground, "This is truly what the might of Organization M has to offer. At least your predecessors put up more of a fight." A large sudden crash behind Stingmon caught his attention, and noticed a familiar figure going at it with his Gigadramon squad.

"Hmm, seems a Digi-Destined brat has decided to show up.." He turned back to Angelica, contemplating whether or not to finish her off. No, It's not necessary, right now I need to deal with THAT. Stingmon flew off in the direction of the noise.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosKnight Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:45 pm

"I am alright" Derek said as he brushed dirt off his shoulder. At full glance, Derek didn't look 'alright'. The chest armor was broken off a long time ago, exposing his chest full of cuts and blood. His hair was messy and wet from sweat, dirt covered his forehead and cheeks along with blood from cut marks.
He stood barely keeping himself up while holding the illusion of being 'alright'. He is sore, both of his shoulders aching from a rough battle with the Gigadramon.
"I'm ready to end this," he said, bravely and hopeful that all of this ends well for the good side. "Please tell me you have a plan because I'm out," he said, noticing hostile forces inbound from all sides.

ChaosKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:59 pm

"I am interested to know your little plan as well," said a voice from the air, " because I doubt that it will help." It was Stingmon, who was descending down to their location.

" Men, deal with that overgrown pest, time we finish this," he said while brandishing his needle blades, and the Gigadramon rushed in and swarmed Mega Kabuterimon. "I hope you're a good fighter, boy, because if I can manage to make quick work of your commanding officer like I just did, you stand a very slim chance!"
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWind Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:12 pm

Yuma was rushing into the battlefield on horseback, his mother ordered him to assist Organization M fight beings known as Digimon.
As he dismounts his horse, Yuma saw the battle was turning in favor of their enemies, "I see I arrived just in time." Yuma turns to the seven soldiers, "Prepare yourselves men, this is not going to be easy."
ShadoWind
ShadoWind

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:50 pm

MegaKabuterimon stepped off the body of one of the Gigadramon, only to be surrounded by 4 more. "Hmmmm...not good," he thought, "These guys are ultimate levels like me. I could definitely take on one, maybe two, but four?" Suddenly, he looked over and saw Stingmon was by Izzy and Derek. "Darn," he thought, "I need to get to them."

"Crap," said Izzy as the Stingmon descended. He knew Derek didn't stand a chance in his weakened state, and MegaKabuterimon had his hands full. It didn't look good. But suddenly, he saw soldiers approaching on the horizon. "Could that be reinforcements?" he said.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWind Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:57 am

Yuma turns back to the battlefield and yells, "MEN, FORWARD!" Yuma rushes forward with dragonstone in hand.
ShadoWind
ShadoWind

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosKnight Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:58 pm

Derek tightened his grasp of the sword, gathering last minute bits of energy he can preserve.
The owl touched down on Derek's shoulder, instilling in him a new source of energy. Energy that was collected by the Owl from all manner of Nature in areas far removed from the battlefield.
"Not enough..." Derek whispered to himself, his eyes glared at the various enemies around him.
"It will have to do."

ChaosKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:55 pm

Stingmon quickly took notice of the approaching army. "Great, just what I needed," he muttered, as he began barking orders at the Gigadramon.

"Don;t just stand there, two of you stay on MegaKabuterimon!! The other two: take care of that army, GO!!" Without hesitation, two of them flew of in the direction of the oncoming reinforcements. Stingmon then turned his attention to Derek. "Now to deal with you.." he swiftly moved forward, shoving his knee into Derek's chest and grabbing his head, and hurled him into a nearby rock formation.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:30 pm

As two Gigadramon took off to fight the incoming reinforcements, MegaKabuterimon now only had two enemies to deal with. "Okay," he thought, "this might be doable. But I better make it quick." MegaKabuterimon rushed towards one of the Gigadramon head on.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:11 pm

"Let's squash this overgrown bug," said one of the Gigadramon to the other. They, too, rushed towards MegaKabuterimon, attacking in a cross-slash pattern using their Genocide Wing attack.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosKnight Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:32 am

Once Derek crashed into the rock formation, he could feel the end was coming. Such a formidable opponent, a powerful enemy, Derek knew a day like this would come, but not before he could receive some retribution for his family. His father deserves Justice and if Derek can't claim retribution then the ultimate failure his life has been.
Exhausted, Derek forces himself to stand and motions for Stingmon to attack again.
"Come on," Derek said with determination perhaps naivety.

ChaosKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWind Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:03 am

"Milord, haven't we waited long enough?" Asked one of Yuma's soldiers. Yuma drew his sword and turned to his small but formidable team. "It's time, forward men!" Yuma said as he ran onto the battlefield towards the weird creatures.
ShadoWind
ShadoWind

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:01 pm

As the Gigadramon approached, Megakabuterimon aimed his horn at them. "Horn Buster!"
Chapter 2: A Digi Disaster - Page 2 174?cb=20170209154535
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:06 pm

"You'll have to do better than that," said one of the Gigadramon, as they dodged out of the way and attacked Megakabuterimon with their Genocide Wing, while the other two followed suit and did the same thing against Yuma and his soldiers.

"So bold, yet so naive," chuckled Stingmon, "Let's see how far that will get you." Stingmon began to walk towards Derek, drawing out his needle blades from his wrists
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:07 pm

The Genocide Wings knocked Megakabuterimon onto his back. His massive body slammed into the ground, knocking earthen debris into the air. "Darn..." he thought, "These guys are a bit too fast for me. There's no way I can take on so many." MegaKabuterimon struggled to get to his feet. "Guess I'll just have to focus on defense." Megakabuterimon made a bee line towards Derek and Izzy with his horn pointed forward. Two of the four Gigadramon were in his path.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next