Kakashi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 1: The Chaos Emeralds

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chapter 1: The Chaos Emeralds - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 1: The Chaos Emeralds

Post  Crash Ryan 96 Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:10 am

"Utah Huh?” said Xavier, “this is going to fun! A whole new place to explore. Let’s go!”
Crash Ryan 96
Crash Ryan 96

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:20 pm

With scanners in hand, the gang boarded their transports and shipped off to their destinations. Sonic and Xavier traveled to Utah and Sternik, Amy, and Tails traveled to Texas. "Be sure to return to Headquarters when you retrieve the emerald," said Sternik through the coms, "It's safer to keep them there."

Later that day...

The transports landed at their destinations.

Brady, Texas
The shuttle landed in a Walmart parking lot. The doors open and the hot sun shines down on Sternik, Tails and Amy as they exit. "I haven't been in Texas for a while," said Sternik, "I'd forgotten how hot it was compared to New York." Sternik looked at the scanner, "The emerald is just north of here."

Leeds, Utah
The Shuttle landed in the Mojave Desert. There was a road nearby but no cars. The door opened for Sonic and Xavier to exit.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

https://kakashirp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Crash Ryan 96 Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:42 pm

“Man it's Hot,” said Xavier, “OK first things first let's get out the heat yo.” “Don't worry man there's a Gas station over to the right,” said sonic. “Sweet,” Xavier replied, “let's get some sodas and water and find the emerald.”
Crash Ryan 96
Crash Ryan 96

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:01 pm

As Xavier and Sonic walked down the road towards the gas station, their device beeped and showed the chaos emerald was in the opposite direction. But it was getting closer, and closer, and closer by the second. On the road they could see a cloud of smoke approaching. "Meep meep," they heard from the cloud as it zoomed past them. Not far behind the zooming cloud was a rocket, and a coyote was riding on top of it. The coyote was holding something. It was one of the chaos emeralds. His rocket zoomed past them as he pursued the cloud of smoke.

The coyote stuck the emerald into a special compartment on the rocket. Suddenly, the rocket began to go much faster, catching up to the cloud.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crash Ryan 96 Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:46 pm

"Holy Fox tails!" exclaimed Xavier, "the Emerald is on that Rocket! Good thing I have my Shooting Stars."

"Cool shoes," said Sonic, "just make sure you can keep up with me X."

The two sped off in pursuit of the rocket.
Crash Ryan 96
Crash Ryan 96

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:54 am

The rocket quickly approached the cloud of smoke. Wile E. Coyote reached down and grabbed the Road Runner's neck. He was overjoyed that he had finally, after all these years, caught Road Runner. Road Runner was surprised that he had been caught. He never expected this to happen. While the coyote was contemplating how he'd cook and eat Road Runner, he suddenly noticed a blue hedgehog running on his right side and a brown fox skating on his left.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crash Ryan 96 Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:22 pm

"Good thing I have this grappling claw on me," said Xavier. The claw extended out, opened the compartment, and snatched out the Emerald. "Sweet," he exclaimed, "I got it sonic! Let's get out of here and maybe go sight seeing dude."

"Sounds like a plan man," replied Sonic, "I think I see a town up ahead."

"Last one there buys the chili dogs and nachos," said Xavier. "You're on X," replied Sonic.
Crash Ryan 96
Crash Ryan 96

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:56 pm

With the emerald removed, the rocket began to slow down. But it didn't matter, the coyote had already caught his prey. As the Hedgehog and the Fox sped off, Wile E. turned the rocket around and headed home. His mouth watering as he looked Road Runner in the face and imagined how tasty he would be.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crash Ryan 96 Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:40 pm

"Man this is sweet," said Xavier, "We have an Emerald. Now my next question is, where to next BB?"
"Well Let's call HQ and ask," said Sonic, "Wait did you just call me BB?"
"Yeah," replied Xavier, "It means Blue Blur."
"Alright well enough with the cheesy nick names," said Sonic, "We're still on a mission. I'm contacting HQ."
"Nice," Xavier replied, "while you're doing that I'm going to get some more nachos."

Sonic put in a call to Novacom:

"We got the emerald here in Utah," he said, "Where do we head next?"
Crash Ryan 96
Crash Ryan 96

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:19 am

"Wow that was quick," replied Novacom, "Good job you two! Hmmm...well you two are both fast enough to travel over water, right? There's an emerald in Hawaii, but you'll have to run across the pacific ocean."

Meanwhile...in Texas
Sternik, Tails, and Amy walked in the hot sun down the street towards the location of the chaos emerald. Sternik's mechanical parts provided him with a temperature regulating system which kept him from being too hot, but the sun was absolutely baking Tails and Amy. As Sternik was walking, he was looking down at the detection device. As they came very close to its location, Sternik looked up and saw a jewelry store.

"It's so interesting how such powerful and dangerous items end up in such common places," he said as he opened the door, "I suppose we'll have to purchase it."
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crash Ryan 96 Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:01 pm

"Hawaii!" exclaimed Xavier, "Sweetness man! My surf board is waxed and ready to go yo!"
"Well have fun surfing and looking for the emerald yourself man," replied Sonic.
"What's Wrong BB?" asked Xavier, "you don't like water?" "Yeah I'd rather not run across miles of ocean," sonic answered.
"Don't worry dude," Xavier replied, "We're taking a cruise ship there. Which is even better."

In Texas

"Oh man it's soooo hot out here," said Amy in distress as she wiped sweat off her forehead. "Well at least it air conditioned inside the store," said Tails as Sternik opened the store doors.
Crash Ryan 96
Crash Ryan 96

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:06 pm

"Why not just use the transport that flew you guys here in the first place?" said Novacom over the communicators.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crash Ryan 96 Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:38 pm

"Awesome idea" said Xavier, "We can get there faster and without worrying about the water." "Sounds like a plan," said Sonic. The two speedsters made their way back to the ship and launched off towards Hawaii. "I wonder if Tails and the gang have gotten an Emerald yet," said Xavier.

Texas

"Howdy Ya'll," said the store owner, "haven't seen your faces around these parts. Welcome to Wild Gems. My name is Emma. How can I be of service to ya." "Nice to meet you Emma," replied Tails, "We would like to buy that Red Emerald up there please." "That's quite an expensive one," said Emma, "Very very rare."
Crash Ryan 96
Crash Ryan 96

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:38 pm

"Well we're prepared to pay," said Sternik, "Whatever the price." Suddenly, the building began to shake and the roof was yanked off by a giant robot. "Whatever the price you say?" asked Eggman from inside the robot, "Well are you prepared to give your lives for that emerald? Hahahaha!"
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crash Ryan 96 Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:30 pm

“No but your butt kicking will be enough payment Egg Head!” said Tails. “Mr Sternik,” said Amy, “you grab the emerald and run far away from here as fast as you can, we can take care of this Hard boiled snorer.”
Crash Ryan 96
Crash Ryan 96

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:14 am

“Hahaha the sidekick and girlfriend,” laughed Eggman, “How lucky I am that Sonic isn’t here to save you two.

Sternik walked up to the front desk and requested the emerald from Emma. “This isn’t just a regular diamond,” he said, “You’ll be safer if you just let us take it.” The clerk complied and handed it over. Sternik then walks right out of the building. “Oh no you don’t,” said Dr. Eggman as the robot reached for Sternik.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crash Ryan 96 Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:32 pm

“Think again Egg salad!” exclaimed Tails, firing a blast from his Arm cannon. “Hey Tails,” said Amy, “notice any weak spots on it or is it just metal and bad software?” “I see Two power supplies,” replied Tails, “one on it's head and one on it's back.” “Aw crap why does it have to be on the back?” asked Amy. “Don’t worry,” said Tails, “We can take him if we work together.”
Crash Ryan 96
Crash Ryan 96

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:45 pm

Eggman blocked the shot from Tails' cannon with the robots arm. "Your weak attacks don't stand a chance against the Master Eggbot!" exclaimed Eggman. The robot swung its arm and swatted Tails against a wall.

Sternik used an x-ray scanner built into his eyes and scanned the large robot. He discovered it contained a chaos emerald. "The Emerald Detector is unable to sense it," he thought, "The robot must be specially designed to block it."
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crash Ryan 96 Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:27 pm

Tails was slammed against the wall of the building. He rubbed his head as he struggled to stand. "Ouch," he said, "man that hurts. That robot packs a punch." "Tails are you OK?" asked Amy. "I'm fine Amy," he replied, "I have an idea, do you trust me?" Amy nodded. "Good," said Tails, "Get ready to swing your hammer at it's leg."

Tails and Amy both rushed up behind the robot as his attention was focused on Sternik. Tails charged up his blast cannon. "NOW!" he yelled. Amy swung her hammer with great force, hitting the robot's leg and knocking it off balance. Tails then fired at the robots head.
Crash Ryan 96
Crash Ryan 96

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:08 pm

Tails' blast hit the robots head, but had no effect. "Hahaha," laughed Dr. Eggman from inside the machine, "You think I'd make a robot with such an obvious weak point?" The robot regained its footing and turned towards Amy and Tails. "You two are out of luck," he added. Suddenly, Eggman noticed some errors coming up on his screen, and different systems started to fail. "What's going on?!?" he exclaimed, "Why are my systems failing?"

"That would be my doing," said Sternik. The robot collapsed. "While you were occupied with my friends there, I had my nano-bots infiltrate your robot. Since the exterior clearly wasn't going to be broken easily, I figured we'd need to attack it from the inside." The nano-bots came flying out from the robot like a swarm of insects. They flew to Sternik and entered his body through small openings in his arms.

Dr. Eggman ejected from the robot in a small pod that began to fly. In the pod along with him was a chaos emerald. "You may have gotten the best of me this time but I won't let it happen twice," he said as the pod began to fly away.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crash Ryan 96 Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:57 pm

"Wow thanks for the back up Mr. Sternik," said Amy, "We sure did need it. "You have Nano-bots inside your body?" asked Tails, "That's amazing!" As the two marveled at Sternik's quick take down of Eggman, Amy suddenly began to look around. "Wait is the shop keeper okay?" she asked.
Crash Ryan 96
Crash Ryan 96

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:54 pm

"She's fine," replied Sternik, "I saw her flee the scene while you two were fighting Eggman." Sternik turned on his communicator, "Novacom, we've acquired the Chaos Emerald here in Texas."

"Great job guys!" answered Novacom, "Did I just see a second emerald on the scanners for a moment?"

"Yes," said Sternik, "Eggman was on the scene just a second ago trying to steal the emerald but we scared him off."

"Well we'll catch him next time," said Novacom, "Sonic and Xavier have already grabbed their emerald in Utah. I'm sending them to Hawaii now. You guys need to travel a bit further away to get the next Emerald."

"And how far away might that be?" asked Sternik.

"Australia mate!" she said.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:06 pm

Much later...

Sonic and Xavier's shuttle landed on a beach on the Hawaiian island of Kaua'i. A man sitting on the beach eating an ice cream cone is surprised to see such a thing. As he marvels at the vessel, his ice cream scoop slips off the cone onto the sand.

Sternik, Tails, and Amy are still about an hour away from their destination.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crash Ryan 96 Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:55 pm

"Yahoo! Hello Hawaii!" Said Xavier. "This place is awesome," said Sonic, "Now we just need to find that emerald." "Let me check the Detector," answered Xavier.
Crash Ryan 96
Crash Ryan 96

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:22 pm

The detector showed the emerald to be about a mile north of their location.

In the brush nearby, they were being watched by two individuals. "That looks like them," said one of the two, "We sure are lucky to find them as soon as they arrive."
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2