Kakashi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 2: The Chunin Exams Preliminary Round)

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 2: The Chunin Exams Preliminary Round) - Page 5 Empty Re: (IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 2: The Chunin Exams Preliminary Round)

Post  The Administrator Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:01 pm

"The premilinary round of the Chunin exams has come to an end," said Rento, "You are all dismissed until tomorrow when the final round will take place at the Chunin Exams Stadium. Combatants must arrive by 10:30 and the tournament will begin at noon. I will see you all there."
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

https://kakashirp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 2: The Chunin Exams Preliminary Round) - Page 5 Empty Re: (IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 2: The Chunin Exams Preliminary Round)

Post  The Flow Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:16 pm

As the group was about to leave they were met by Akira and Kitsune. "Kaito," said Kitsune, "come with us we need to speak with Lady Hinata." "What for," he says in confusion, Akira looks at Mugen with worried eyes but before she could speak Kaito alright knew what was going on. He turns to Hizana and says, "good work today sis dad would be proud," he then looked at Mugen and said, "and you stay out of trouble, okay." Afterwards they all vanished in smoke puffs leaving the chunin exams.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:25 pm

As Kazuma jumped back onto the sidelines, his teammates were not surprised. "I would congratulate you," Renji began to say, " but as always, you seem to get the job done." "W-well, at least I'll say it," Hizana said, looking a little bashful. "C..congratu-"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Kazuma interruped, "can we go home now, sensei?" While Hizana looked like she was shot down and Renji snickered, Sanmaru jokingly rolled his eyes saying "I guess there's no point hanging around here any longer..."
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:15 am

Else where at the Hyuuga house, Akira, Kitsune, and Kaito waited to meet with Hinata. As they were waiting Akira told Kaito about what they had planned. "Aren't you supposed to wait before raising the red flag," asked Kaito. "Don't act like you do everything your told to do, you idiot," she snapped at him, "this is my brother we're talking about and my clan." "She's right, if the cloud is put to something we'll need to keep him safe," says Kitsune. There where only a few people in the ninja world that knew of the Kakusu-ken clan true identity. "So this has to do with dad and your parents right," Kaito asked.

"Yeah, do you know why Lady Hinata took us in," she began, "it's because of the last Raikage and Lord Naruto's agreement to protect the leaders of my clan. Me and Mugen."
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:23 am

EPILOGUE
As the preliminary round of the Chunin Exams came to a close, the Hidden Leaf Village prepared for the final round tomorrow. Citizens of the leaf as well as other villages would be present for the event, which could be a good thing or a bad thing. Akira and the others are investigating the suspicious shinobi from the cloud and no one knows what will happen next.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

https://kakashirp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5