Kakashi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 2: The Chunin Exams Preliminary Round)

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 2: The Chunin Exams Preliminary Round) - Page 3 Empty Re: (IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 2: The Chunin Exams Preliminary Round)

Post  The Administrator Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:06 pm

Zantu flew a short distance across the stage but quickly regained his footing.  "This guy is pretty fast, but maybe this will work."  Zantu created two shadow clones.  Once again, Zantu used the water wall jutsu and this time his clones did it with him, creating a much larger wave of water.  In addition to the massive water wall, Zantu and his two clones followed up with another jutsu.  "Raiton: Kangekiha (Lightning Style: Emotion Wave!)"  With this jutsu, the user generates a large amount of electricity from their hands that can be passed through conductive materials to improve the electrical power of the technique.  So now Mugen has a massive electrical tidal wave heading in his direction.
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 2: The Chunin Exams Preliminary Round) - Page 3 Wave_of_Inspiration_1

"Hmmm...that seems like a pretty high level technique for a mere Genin," thought Konohamaru.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

https://kakashirp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 2: The Chunin Exams Preliminary Round) - Page 3 Empty Re: (IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 2: The Chunin Exams Preliminary Round)

Post  The Flow Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:19 pm

"That's jutsu way too high level for genin too learn, y'know," shouted Kaito. "How can a genin be so strong not even Kazuma is that skilled," thought Akira.

Mugen looked at giant wall of electrical water and said, "That's... a cool trick." Thinking quickly he leaped to the ceiling avoiding the attack then threw three kunai. 2 of them took out the clone while the other turned into another Mugen that drop kicked Zantu in the face then rode his body across the ground like a skateboard. The Mugen on the ceiling then dove to get on top of Zantu.

"I gotta end this fast this guy is stronger that then I thought he was," thought Mugen.

Last edited by The Flow on Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:41 pm

Mugen's quickness and ability to jump incredibly high was a surprise to Zantu, and the clone riding him like a skateboard was humiliating.  Once the clone disappeared, Zantu saw the original Mugen diving down from the roof towards him.  "I don't think so," said Zantu.  Thinking fast, Zantu made the appropriate hand signs, "Suiton: Mizurappa (Water Style: Raging Waves!)"  While lying down on his back, Zantu fired a torrent of water at his oncoming opponent.
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 2: The Chunin Exams Preliminary Round) - Page 3 Violent_Water_Wave
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:46 pm

"Not this time," says Mugen grabs his sword much like a samurai would have then draws it while using the Chidori Sword to cut the water in half as he made his way to his target. While Mugen was fighting the water stream his clone quickly made hand signs then started gathering energy with his plams.

Last edited by The Flow on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:52 pm

"Wow, that guy is pretty good," Hizana said amazed. Sanmaru said with a slight frown "He could possibly be holding back." Renji looks at his teacher quizzically and asks "Which one: Mugen or that Zantu guy?"

Before he could answer, Kazuma, still looking at the fight, said "Both. More-so that Zantu guy."
"What do you mean?"
"While I'll admit Kakusu-Ken is good, even at his level I doubt he can pull a jonin-level combination like that. Not saying he isn't capable, just unlikely." With a smirk on his face, he adds, "Almost makes me wanna root for the other guy so I can fight him myself."
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:08 pm

"Don't count my brother out yet," Akira said with a smile, "Mugen looks like he startin to take this seriously."
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:30 pm

As Mugen sliced through the water torrent, Zantu stopped spewing and quickly rolled out of the way, causing Mugen to strike the floor. He looked over and saw the other Mugen charging lightning chakra in his palms. "This guy is getting annoying," said Zantu. He pulled out a flash bomb and threw it at the Mugen who was charging the lightning chakra.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:12 pm

While Zantu was busy with the Mugen charging his lightning the other Mugen fired multiple Chidori Sharp Spears into his back. "Don't forget about me butthole," his said. As Akira watched her brother fight she turned to Sanmaru and said, "Sanmaru sensei that guy can't be a genin he's way to skilled and my brother he could be in way over his head."
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:54 pm

After a long pause, Sanmaru said, "As much as I would give your brother the benefit of the doubt, you may be right. This Zantu may be more than he's portaying." He turns to the fight, watching solemnly. "His movements, his skills, they're too good; despite even KAZUMA having jonin-level potential. The only problem is Mugen may be a little too ignorant at the moment to see that."  "I hope he comes out okay," Hizana says with a frown. Leaning against the railing, Kazuma adds with flat sarcasm, "Well THAT didn't take long. I'm telling ya, he's outta his league with this one."
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:33 pm

Zantu certainly had not forgotten about the other Mugen, he was merely making sure the one charging chakra was distracted. Zantu dodged the chidori spears almost effortlessly and quickly pulled out a kunai. However, he suddenly remembered something. He looked up into the balcony area towards his teammates, who had both won their battles. Doske nodded to Zantu, and Zantu nodded back. Returning his attention to the battle, Zantu dropped his kunai and raised his hand. "I am forfeiting the match," he said.

The crowed was shocked! Nobody knew why Zantu had given up the match, except his teammates of course. "What the heck?!" said Shikaru, "Why would he give up so soon?"

Ayano and Gorick looked on with surprised expressions on their faces. "That makes no sense," said Gorick, "You think he felt outmatched?" "No," replied Ayano, "We saw the way his teammates fought. That Doske character was even able to defeat Hayate. Mugen may be strong, but these Cloud ninja aren't playing around. Something else is going on."

The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:07 pm

"What the crap," shouted Mugen as the fight ended, "you go this far just to give up?"
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:40 pm

"What's this guy trying to pull, huh??" Renji exclaims, "Mugen totally HAD him!"

"Quite the opposite," replied Sanmaru. All except Kazuma turn to him surprised at his comment. "I think Zantu was the one that had Mugen."

Kazuma stares intensely at what was happening; he wasn't sure about everyone else, but he noticed that Cloud guy from earlier giving a signal to his teammate. What is going on? What are they up to?
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:43 pm

"you noticed it to huh," Akira said to Kazuma, "I'll speak to lord hokage about this later so don't going telling Mugen anything."
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:36 pm

"Sometimes I find it scary how you seem to know what people are thinking," Kazuma replied, "I won't tell him, but I think it's too early to start raising any red flags." He looks to where the hokage was seated. "Besides," he added, "I think he has the same idea as you right now. Just hold off until we know more." Sanmaru nods in agreement.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:19 am

After thanking the group, Akira quickly disappeared in a cloud of smoke as Mugen approached them. "Did y'all see that crap," shouted Mugen, "the toughest shinobi I've fought since my B-Class mission and he quit like a panzee." He looks at the group and says, "who the heck is he, he owes me a fight and a win!"
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:46 am

"But at least you at least you get to move on, right?" asked Hizana, trying to put on a reassuring smile. "Yeah," Renji added, "technical or not, you still live to see another fight." Sanmaru walks up to Mugen, putting a hand on one of his shoulders. "You will get your win, kid. But for now, you need to calm down." Kazuma, who was observing the whole conversation, remained silent.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:03 pm

As Mugen and Zantu exited the arena, the screens started to cycle again and eventually landed on the next two combatants.  "The next battle will be...Hizana Hyuga vs Habashi Hyuga," said Rento.  Habashi entered the arena right away.  Although he was hoping he'd get to fight Kazuma, he was just glad he got Hizana rather than the Akimichi kid. After all, she was the daughter of Naruto Uzumaki, the previous Hokage, and Hinata Hyuga, head of the Hyuga clan.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:35 pm

Before Hizana could enter the area Kaito stop and said, "you can do this sis, just fight like you would if you were fighting me or Mugen."
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:20 pm

Only difference is that Habashi woudn't hold back if he felt like he didn't want to, Hizana thought. Sure, she's pretty good herself, but she's also aware of the capabilities of her relatives; some better than most. With slight hesitation, she stepped onto the arena, hoping to get through this.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:33 am

"If both combatants are ready..." Rento paused in case there were any objections, "you may begin!"

Habashi took a defensive stance, "Your move," he said to Hizana.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:35 pm

Hizana slowly took a deep breath, and quickly threw a few kunai at Habashi.

"Hizana's got this, I'm sure of it," Renji said. "She has come a long way," Sanmaru adds.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:29 pm

Expecting the attack, Habashi side stepped to avoid the kunai. "Surely you can do better," he said without the slightest change in facial expression. He patiently waited for Hizana's next move. Inwardly, Habashi has always been a little jealous of Hizana. Now was his chance to test his strength against her. Main House vs Branch House.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:04 pm

Don't underestimate her just yet, Kazuma thought, better believe she's gonna win this. Looking a little nervous but trying to hide it, Hizana pulls out a smoke bomb and flings it at Habashi. Dashing though the smoke she made a bee-line toward her opponent, hitting him with multiple strikes that were quick and precise.

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 2: The Chunin Exams Preliminary Round) - Page 3 Neji01
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:29 pm

"Here she comes," he thought after Hizana threw the smoke bomb.  As she came through the smoke, Habashi crossed his arms to block her first strike, and then began to block her follow up strikes.  "She's definitely fast," he thought as he worked hard to keep up.  Habashi ducked under one of Hizana's strikes and used the brief opening to attack. "Hakke Kūshō (Eight Trigrams Air Palm!)"
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 2: The Chunin Exams Preliminary Round) - Page 3 8-trigrams-air-palm-o
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:25 pm

"Come up Hizana," shouts Mugen, "I know you're faster then that." Hizana was one of the few genin in class that could match his speed. Mugen also learned first hand how much power she can dash out in a single strike.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next