Kakashi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists)

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 3 Empty Re: (IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists)

Post  Drakoblade_13 Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:34 pm

While Akira kept him busy, Mao nodded to Jo Feng. "Feng, see if you can distract the leopard and the other Yigonist. I am going to help Miss Akira." With that, she moved quickly to the fray that was Akira and Sashren.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 3 Empty Re: (IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists)

Post  The Administrator Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:15 am

The poison cloud engulfed Sashren and the Leopard.  "This isn't good," thought Sashren as he covered his mouth and nose.  Suddenly, Akira's sword swept through the smoke and knocked Sashren's sword out of his hand.  "Darn it," he yelled as he jumped up out of the cloud.  Sashren put his fingers in his mouth and whistled, alerting the leopard to his location.  The leopard quickly moved through the cloud of smoke while holding his breath and soon reached his master.  The leopard stood in front of Sashren as he made a few hand signs.  

"Hitobito bīsuto kongō henkō: sōtō hyō (Human Beast Combination Transformation: Two-Headed Leopard!)"
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 3 320px-Double_headed_wolf

The massive beast's head rose above the cloud of smoke for all to see. It was similar to the Inuzuka style technique but utilized a different animal. "It's about time we had some real fun!" said the monster.

In order to give Mao time to prepare herself, Jo confronted Kuhika. He rushed her with a flurry of punches, all of which she either dodged or blocked. After avoiding one of his punches, Kuhika grabbed his arm and punched his shoulder, dislocating it. Jo grabbed his shoulder in pain and jumped backwards to create distance between him and Kuhika. "I think I'm a bit out of my league," he thought, "Perhaps I should have insisted that Mao fight Kuhika. She is the Jinchuriki after all."
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

https://kakashirp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:59 pm

Akira jumps out of the smoke to see the giant beast. "Damn, I hate cats," she said angrily as she made her landing. Then looked over at Jo who wasn't fairing very well against Kuhika. "This is bad," she thought, "I can protect Mao by myself but I can't do that while fighting two battles." Suddenly from out of nowhere, a rasenshuriken flew past her and landed between Jo and Kuhika with a huge bang. "Now how can you have a party without me, y'know," said Kaito who was standing not too far away from Akira.

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 3 Rasenshuriken

"You're late you moron," snapped Akira.

"I'm sorry but THIS was a pain in the ass, Y'know," he says as he shows Akira the tied up man. "Well now that you here why don't you make yourself useful," she says. Kaito gave her a mocking salute and jumped front of Kuhika with a smile then said "Yo." Before punching her so hard that she was thrown into the air then another Kaito dove out of the sky and dropkicked her back into the ground. Akira looked at the crazy display of power a gave a small laugh as she says, "show off." "I thought you mite like that," said a Kaito who was still watching the man. Akira now with a smile on her face looked at the overgrown cat monster and said, "what to do with you."
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:32 pm

While the overgrown cat monster was distracted, Mao rushed from behind and leapt onto its back. She placed her hands on its head, declaring, "Shōsen Jutsu" (Mystical Palm Technique). She uses her medical chakra to build up an excess amount and blast it into the beast, overloading its normal circulation and was SUPPOSED to send its targets into a comatose, but Mao used just enough to completely paralyze it.

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 3 Sakura_jutsu__mystic_palm_ray_by_mattwilson83-d7b5mmt
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:43 pm

Seeing the cat now paralyzed Akira used her unmatched speed to cut off the beast's two front legs with her dual Chidori Blade attack.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:03 pm

Mao blocked Akira before she could come any closer. “STOP!!" She shouted. “That is enough! We do not need to cause any more harm!"
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 3 Naruto_protecting_hinata_by_ziga1221-d5bo39w
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:33 pm

Akira looked at Mao and gave a small laugh as she said, "I've ready cut off his legs. If I did anything else I'd be wasting our time." Akira then sheathed her and walked to the beast. "Can you speak?" she asked.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:39 pm

As Kaito rushed up to punch Kuhika, she grabbed his fist and quickly proceeded to headbutt him.

The giant leopard was unprepared for the effective teamwork of Mao and Akira.  With the beast's legs cut off, and Mao apparently trying to defend it, Sashren quickly canceled the transformation.  Out of the smoke, Sashren dashed out and grabbed Mao, putting her in a choke hold.  While grabbing her, he began to absorb chakra from her body.  The leopard was quickly bleeding to death as his body maintained the damage dealt to the transformation.

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 3 Yoroi_Akado_2
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:18 pm

“N..no..!" Mao grunted, as she struggled to break free. “G-get.. away..!" As much as she tried fighting, Sashren was way too strong for her; especially with her chakra being drained. Mao felt herself getting weak, her body becoming dead weight as it slowly started to slump over, the vision in her eyes becoming blurry and faded. I...do not...wan..t...to die...she thought, realizing this may be her last conscious one. I am so..s-scared...... S..s..some..o-one...hel..p...me...
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:01 am

Thinking quickly, Akira and cut off Sashren's arm freeing Mao as she knocks away the hand. "That's why I said you should just let ME handle this guy," she said to her, "you've done enough just stay here." Akira then closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Play time's over, asshole. It's time to take out the trash," She as she opens her eyes that where now glowing blue with her Eagle Vision. Then in a fury of chidori charged attacks Akira nearly went berserk as she wildly attacks Sashren cutting the man to pieces almost without a care to her own life.

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 6: The Seven Tails Jinchuriki and the Yigonists) - Page 3 Starburst_stream_by_trobiun-d5dkmil

Kaito who was still fighting Kuhika, saw what was happening and knew he done to stop her. After being head-butted three  of Kaito's clones jumping on top of Kuhika pinning her to the ground as Kaito rushes to Mao's side. "Let's going now!" he ordered pulling her away. The other Kaito did there best to hold down Kuhika, one clone pulled out a Chakra Chikara Knife and placed it to her throat. "Give up NOW!"
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:33 am

Then from the trees, kunai with attached paper bombs flew into the clones faces, exploding on contact. The assassin from before who was supposed to be tied up took advantage of the surprise and gathered Kuhika and slung one of her arms over his shoulder. “Well, that was fun to watch. At least now I'm aware of what to expect. Kuhika, I think this calls for a tactical retreat,let's get outta here." Then he look towards the ninja before him. “Until we meet again, Leaf," and then stared at Akira with a cold, devilishly playful grin. “Especially you, Kakusu-Ken.."
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:05 am

Akira glared at the man with blood lust in her glowing blue eyes. Her blades dropping with the blood of the now dead Sashren she readied herself for a high speed dual. But before she could think to attack Kitsune stopped her from out of nowhere, "I think that's enough fighting for one day," he said as he threatens use a knife hand to knockout Akira. "WHAT?! HOW LONG HAVE YOU'VE BEEN HERE?!" Asked a confused Kaito. "Long enough to see you two mess everything up, I mean ready what would you guys do without me," Kitsune answered, "Hey you there, Hiryu Ryuuga, I never thought I would meet the Sky Reaper here of all places. I guess even 'Flying Dragons' can lose their wings and hit rock bottom."

Last edited by The Flow on Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:15 am

Hiryu Ryuuga simply gave Kitsune a simple grin. “Kitsune; ever so sly like a fox. But was never always as clever; still sniffing up the Hokage's butt? I see he's decided to extend your leash a bit." He stood there, adjusting Kuhika on his shoulder. Damn, not good, Hiryu thought to himself, can't fight two jinchruriki AND her. I'm good, but not that good. Better hurry and get the hell out.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:40 am

"Heehee, That's some big talk coming from someone who got beat up by Kaito here," Kitsune said with a smile, "don't worry I'll let you get away for now. Just don't come back or I'll let Akira turn you into sushi." Kitsune seemed to know more about what was going on and Kaito after spending years training with the guy could tell. "Make sure you tell your buddies in the Akatsuki I said 'HI'," Kitsune said with a wave.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:53 am

“Like I told you all those years ago, that smug pride of yours will end up risking your life," Hiryu retorted. “Rest assured, you'll see me again. Who knows, while I'm at it, maybe I'll pay a long overdue visit..." Then looks at Akira, slowly speaking with his eyes mockingly locked on hers. “...Or perhaps your brother might be a bit of a challenge..." With a menacing chuckle, he vanished into thin air with his associates.

After a moment, Mao collapsed to her knees on the ground, sighing. “That was scary. It is good you two came around when you did," she said beaming at Kitsune and Kaito.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:05 am

With Sashren and the leopard dead, Kuhika and Hiryu gone, and Mao weakened, the Akatsuki were prepared to make their move. Once Kitsune took notice of them, there was no longer any need for them to hide. The three akatsuki jumped from the brush and faced the five shinobi (Mao, Akira, Kaito, Kitsune, and Jo Feng). "Well isn't this our lucky day," said Tidoma, "Two jinchuriki in the same place without the heavy defense of their villages. We even had the pleasure of seeing an enemy Yigonist get slaughtered. This is certainly a fine day."

Kagoshima pointed towards Akira. "You there," he said, "What clan are you a member of?"
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:19 pm

Akira stared down Kagoshima with her glowing blue eyes and said nonething to him. Angry at herself for losing control in battle she didn't want risk attacking another person. "Kitsune you have a plan right," she asked. "Of course I do," grabbing her hand, "everyone hold hands now." After everyone joined hands Kitsune used his Flying Thunder God Technique to take the group to a hiding place he picked out just in case thing went bad.

After making sure they were safe Kitsune asked, "Is everyone okay." "I'm fine," said Akira, "but I think Kaito needs medical treatment." "Oh I'm fine," Kaito says with a smile, "that guy wasn't as tough as he made himself to be, y'know." Akira touched the sword wound on Kaito's back making him shout in pain. "Dumbass stop trying to play to tough guy role," she said to him.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:45 am

"Well...that was unexpected," said Tidoma. "They couldn't have gone far!" exclaimed Kagoshima, "Split up and look for them! We can't let the jinchuriki escape!" With that command, Danji created three shadow clones and began to search the immediate area. Tidoma did the same only without clones. "That girl..." thought Kagoshima, "She was definitely a Kakusu-ken. She will not escape my grasp so easily."
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:54 pm

“Never took you as a man of great convictions," said a voice next to Kagoshima. Hiryu appeared without warning next to him. “All this energy you're wasting when you've got underlings. Last time I checked, Kagoshima, it was YOU who hired ME for this task so you wouldn't have to lift a pretty little finger."
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:10 pm

"I wasn't expecting the leaf shinobi to arrive so soon," replied Kagoshima, "I intended to grab the 7 tails before the leaf ninja arrived.  Anyway, go assist Tidoma and Danji in locating our targets.  Three of our adversaries are weakened, so we must take advantage of this opportunity."
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:36 pm

Hiryu mockingly showed the facial expression of someone making a hard decision. “See, I would love to, but it's not my thing. I'd rather watch from the sidelines." Then he showed a more serious face, saying, “Besides, it'll be nothing but a wild goose chase. If I know Kasai, then that sly brat had something up his sleeve. They'd would have already been long gone the moment you reacted."

Not to mention, Hiryu thought, Craelor is probably wondering where I am. Can't afford to blow my cover, now.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:52 pm

"Your anbu training will be helpful in the search," said Kagoshima, "You could probably locate our targets better than Tidoma or Danji. By the way, why did you rescue the Yigonist? That religious cult is an ugly stain on this planet and should be exterminated whenever possible. The leaf shinobi probably would have killed her for us."
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:00 pm

Hiryu simply smiled and said, “I have my reasons. When there's more trust established between us, maybe I'll tell you.."
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:18 pm

For the past 5 or so minutes Kitsune had been hard at work patching up everyone ones wounds. Form relocating Fangs shoulder to bandaging Kaito's sword wound using the medic kit he had with him. "All ways the one prepared," Akira said as she was eating some of the food Kitsune had. "Like Mom always said, be ready for anything and everything," Kitsune as he gave Mao some food, "eat this you'll feel better." "Hey Kitsune, how did that Hiryu guy know you," Kaito asked, "I mean you guys look like you had some history, y'know."

Kitsune sighed deeply as he looked at the group, "well," he began, "it's a long story..."

"Back when Mom was still a Anbu, she was training me to be a team leader. Hiryu was my senior back then and we would always train together," he said. "Hiryu was Mom's right-hand man back then. She wanted me and him to have the team when she left, but one day on a simply recon mission that ASSHOLE sold us out to the enemy," Kitsune said harshly. "Half the team was killed and the rest was taken away never to be seen again. And I would have been dead if it wasn't for Lady Sakura," he said softly, "After the mission, Mom left the Anbu and blamed Hiryu's betrayal on herself. That's when Naruto-sensei offered to train me with the two of you."
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:14 am

“Wow, how awful," Mao chimed in as she finished eating and helped with everyone's injuries. “At least you came out okay."

Back at the village, Kazuma walked (or, more accurately, limping) around minding his own business. “Geez, sensei sure knows how to lay on some brutal training," he groaned, “or could it be that I'm overdoing it again?" He figured if he came at Sanmaru head-on more often, he would get stronger. He looked around with a bored look. There was nothing for him to do; his squad is off on detail (he didn't feel like wasting his time with mundane C-ranked mission), Taka Uchiha and Mugen are sparring for the fifth time today... “Ugh, I'm so bored." Kazuma stopped by a tea shop for some hot water. As he reached for his cup, it cracked. Strange, he thought. Suddenly, a chill so fierce went up and down his back, he instinctively whirled around only to see nothing. Kazuma sat in anxious silence for a while. I don't believe in superstition... But I DO have a feeling something bad is coming...
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next