Kakashi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 5: The Four Tails Jinchuriki)

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 5: The Four Tails Jinchuriki) - Page 3 Empty Re: (IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 5: The Four Tails Jinchuriki)

Post  The Administrator Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:43 am

The dome was weaker on the outside but much stronger on the inside. The purpose was to keep things in, not out. Rokku was surprised that the girl came out of nowhere and broke the dome. Lucky for him, however, the girl decided to jump inside the dome rather than attack Rokku, and now she was trapped inside with the others.

"You guys will probably die of chakra loss before I even get weak," said Emeni, "The four tails gives me massive chakra reserves. Then I could just transform and break free without worrying about hurting the people in here. However, I'm not interested in being in here that long. Anybody have a plan?"

"Yes sensei," replied Nani. She glared at the Akatsuki, bottling up the great amount of fear inside her. She had heard stories of the Akatsuki from her father, Shino. However, in order to avoid a ten tails resurrection like before, the Akatsuki would need to be stopped. A swarm of insects exited Nani's body and prepared for battle.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

https://kakashirp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 5: The Four Tails Jinchuriki) - Page 3 Empty Re: (IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 5: The Four Tails Jinchuriki)

Post  The Flow Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:16 am

Taka kicked open the door to their room, "There you are I've found you," she said. "What the...its you again," Mugen said.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:40 pm

"Well good news you found us," Kazuma said. "Bad news: you were bone-headed enough to be trapped in here with us." Kazuma sat on the bed thinking. "Hey you," pointing at Taka, "did you happen to see who was casting this jutsu and where he was?"

Meanwhile outside Sanmaru attacked Danji with a flurry of shuriken, and charged in with the kunai still in his hand.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:57 pm

As Danji prepared to evade the shuriken, he quickly noticed that he was surrounded by a cloud of insects (above, behind, and on each side).  The only opening was in front of him where the shuriken storm was coming from.  Thinking fast, Danji quickly made a hand sign, "Doton: Shinjū Zanshu no Jutsu (Earth Style: Headhunter Jutsu!)"  Danji suddenly disappeared underground, narrowly escaping the shuriken and insects.  "Darn it," said Nani, "where did-" Nani suddenly stopped speaking when she felt a hand grab her leg.  Looking down, she saw Danji's arm for about 2 seconds before he pulled her body underground, leaving her head exposed.  Danji then came above ground and looked down at her.  "Sorry, but I'd rather not have any distractions in this battle," said Danji, "You must be a Genin or something because a Chunin or Jonin would have seen that coming.  I'm surprised the leaf village would send Genin on a mission like this."  Danji then turned towards Sanmaru, "Now then, where were we?"
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 5: The Four Tails Jinchuriki) - Page 3 500px-Earth_Release_Double_Suicide_Decapitation_Technique1(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 5: The Four Tails Jinchuriki) - Page 3 15rcya0
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:06 pm

"You're going to regret that," Sanmaru said angrily as he tossed a flash bomb at Danji. When he was blinded, Sanmaru focused his chakra into his feet and made a mad dash to his opponent, executing a flying sidekick into his abdomen.

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 5: The Four Tails Jinchuriki) - Page 3 Kick+pic
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:53 pm

"That's cute," Taka said as she giggled, "you really think that I came in here without a plan." She then looks down at her watch, "15 seconds...well if you want to get out of here I suggest you hold hands with me."
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:04 pm

What part of INESCAPABLE ROCK DOME does this girl not understand? Kazuma thought. "Look, I don't know what you're thinking," he began to say, "but it isn't going to work. The only weakness this jutsu has is attacking the opposite side of the point of origin."
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:57 pm

"10 seconds," she said with a smile, "if you don't hurry I'll leave without you and I might not tell you where the golem is ether." Everyone looked at her as if she was crazy how can she get out of barrier with attacking the opposite side of the user. "How bout stop playin games," Mugen as he draws his tanto and a kunai, "just tell us what you've got planned." The gave him a small laugh and said, "8 seconds..." Mugen gritted his teeth and turned to Kazuma, "lets do what she said!" He says as he grab her hand and Emeni's hand. "5 seconds...are you in or out," Taka said to Kazuma.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:42 pm

As she counted down, Kazuma weighed his options. Swearing under his breath, he gave in to the mystery girl's proposal. "Fine, you won me over," He finally said as he grabbed her hand and then Mugen's.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:50 pm

Danji flew back but quickly regained control.  "Blast it," he said as he grabbed his abdomen, "I can't believe I fell for that flash bomb attack." Danji responded by rushing over to Sanmaru and began to attack him with taijutsu.
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 5: The Four Tails Jinchuriki) - Page 3 Tumblr_mft8qitQ3F1r67wqho2_500
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:15 pm

As the battle between Danji and Sanmaru raged on a man who's face was hidden under a hood stood on the same roof that Taka stood over looking the battle. Looking down at his feet he could see the scroll that she had left behind. "Foolish little sister," he said with a slight laugh, "you all ways seem to know when I'll show up to help you." The man then bite his thumb drawing blood then places his hand on the scroll. "Summoning Jutsu!" his said suddenly in a burst of smoke Taka, Mugen, Kazuma, and Emeni were now on the roof. Taka quickly looked around but don't see the man who summoned them, "damn, he could that least check to see if we're okay," she thought.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:21 pm

No longer able to sense their chakra, Rokku noticed that several strong shinobi, including Emeni, had just escaped his dome.  Most of the other people in the hotel had already passed out, considering they had very little chakra to begin with.  "I wouldn't have expected this," said Rokku, "How inconvenient."
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:31 pm

As soon as Rokku realized that they were gone Mugen zipped by his side swinging his Chidori sword with the aim of cutting off Rokku's head. Back on the roof Taka look at the fast moving ninja with slight curiosity, "well he certainly a fast one isn't he," she said.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:48 pm

Sanmaru retaliated by going on the defensive, blocking and countering, all the while attacking with kunai knuckle-blades. I have to wait for an opening, then I can finish this, Sanmaru thought to himself.
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 5: The Four Tails Jinchuriki) - Page 3 Giphy
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:58 pm

After the head was cut off, Rokku's cloak soon turned to stone and his body collapsed.  "Nice try kid," said Rokku from nearby, "But it's my turn now."  Apparently, Rokku used his rock substitution jutsu again.  Rokku was now on a nearby roof and made a few hand signs, "Doton: Iwadeppō no Jutsu (Earth Style: Stone Pistol Jutsu!!)"  Rokku spit bullet sized rocks at Mugen.  As the rocks flew through the air, they quickly increased in size to that of large boulders.
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 5: The Four Tails Jinchuriki) - Page 3 320px-Iwadepp%C5%8D_no_Jutsu_1
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:16 pm

"Hee hee...is that the best you've got how sad," Mugen said as he jumped into the air using his speed and sword to cut through the boulders.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:44 pm

"Earth Style is weak to Lightning Style," thought Rokku, "I need to make an opening if I'm going to get past this kid."  Rokku focused all of the chakra that he had gained from the dome and made a few hand signs, "Doton: Yomi Numa (Earth Style: Dark Swamp!)" Rokku's jutsu created a massive lake that slowly began to swallow Tanzaku town.  The earth began to collapse and gunky liquid came out of the ground.  As the town became flooded, Rokku made more hand signs, "Doton: Doryū Jōheki (Earth Style: Rampart of Flowing Soil!)"  Rokku's jutsu lifted up a portion of ground underneath him in a flat square shape (about 30 feet wide).  Tanzaku Town slowly became a gunky lake as buildings started to sink.  Noticing this, Danji retreated from his battle with Sanmaru and jumped from rooftop to rooftop in order to reach Rokku.  "Help!!!!!" yelled Nani who was still trapped in the earth.  Her head was quickly being submerged.
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 5: The Four Tails Jinchuriki) - Page 3 Underworld(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 5: The Four Tails Jinchuriki) - Page 3 320px-Earth_Release_Earth_Flow_Rampart
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:02 pm

"Hey, while you're crushing on mophead, why don't you babysit her for awhile," Kazuma said to Taka, while pointing at Emeni. "I'll be back." And with that, Kazuma skyrocketed into the air and summoned two clones to pull her out of danger. "HANG ON NANI!! I'M COMING!!" Falling back down towards Rokku, Kazuma focused his chakra into his fist, increasing his strength and brought it down into his head.
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 5: The Four Tails Jinchuriki) - Page 3 337884043_640
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:37 pm

Rokku lifted his hands to catch Kazuma's fist.  The impact caused the earth beneath Rokku to crumble slightly.  With Kazuma fist in his grasp, Rokku smiled, "Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu (Earth Style: Weighted Boulder Jutsu!)" Kazuma's was instantly 3 times heavier than before.
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 5: The Four Tails Jinchuriki) - Page 3 9eZWNV(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 5: The Four Tails Jinchuriki) - Page 3 Mu_weighed_down
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:20 pm

As he collapsed to the ground, a puff of smoke surrounded Kazuma, and revealed he was a substitution dummy. Sanmaru appeared and weaved a few handsigns. "Kage Nui No Jutsu!" (Shadow-stitching Jutsu) Several shadows sprang to life and impaled Rokku and held him in place. "Mugen, Nani, Kazuma! Now!" He ordered.
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 5: The Four Tails Jinchuriki) - Page 3 Hidan_binded_by_the_jutsu

Kazuma appeared out of nowhere just below Rokku, right next to the dummy. "We're gonna rock your world! RISING DRAGON!!" He executed a powerful uppercut and sent him flying into the air. "Kakusu-Ken, GO."
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 5: The Four Tails Jinchuriki) - Page 3 Hadou-shoryuken-o
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:18 am

Mugen, who was nose diving from above, quickly make some hand signs and charged his Chidori. "Banziiiii," he shouted as he strike Rokku in the heart with his fully charged Chidori. The force of the attack made Mugen hand tear right through Rokku's body cutting him in half. Mugen keep making hand signs as he was falling and said, "Last Attack!! Lightning Ball!!" He then fired the biggest Ball of Lightning he could at what was left of Rokku blow him away. Taka watch on the sidelines and said, "those three are really good."
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:10 pm

Rokku's body shattered.  His earth body was no match for the lightning style jutsus Mugen used.  Danji was shocked.  The quick and precise team work used by the leaf shinobi was excellent.  Rokku was now nothing but a pile of rubble.  The lake of gunk soon disappeared, leaving a Tanzaku Town partially destroyed and a few people dead.  "I've had just about enough of this!" exclaimed Danji as he looked towards Sanmaru.  Danji threw several shuriken towards the jonin and weaved a few hand signs, "Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Ninja Art: Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu!)"
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapter 5: The Four Tails Jinchuriki) - Page 3 320px-Shadow_Shuriken
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:12 pm

As the shuriken came close to Sanmaru they were suddenly blocked by two giant shuriken. "I guest you you must be some kind of sore loser," Taka said as she stood behind Danji with her eyes closed.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:50 pm

Looking at the 6 shinobi surrounding him, Danji realized that he probably would not be able to capture the four tails at this time.  "It looks like you've failed your mission," said a voice from behind Danji.  Danji quickly turned around and noticed Tidoma, another akatsuki member, standing behind him.  "I'll never get used to you sneaking up on me like that," said Danji.  Disregarding Danji's comment, Tidoma looked at Rokku's broken body briefly and then turned his attention towards Sanmaru and the others.  Just from observing them, Tidoma was able to determine what clan Sanmaru, Nani, and Taka belonged to.  He knew that there were Uchiha left but had never actually seen one, and the other two had significant populations in the hidden leaf.  However, Kazuma and Mugen did not appear to be connected to any familiar clan.  "Congratulations on killing Rokku," he said to Mugen, "This may seem like a random question but I'm the curious type.  What clan do you belong to?"
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:50 pm

"If you're asking what my name is: it's Mugen," he said, "Mugen Kakusu-Ken..."
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next