Kakashi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapters 3-4: The Chunin Exams Tournament)

3 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapters 3-4: The Chunin Exams Tournament) - Page 3 Empty Re: (IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapters 3-4: The Chunin Exams Tournament)

Post  Drakoblade_13 Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:05 pm

"I don't think so!" Hizana shouted. "Hakkeshō Kaiten (Eight Trigrams Palm Rotation) Her and all her clones gathered their chakra and released it through their bodies while rapidly spinning around to create a shield, deflecting the lighning attack. Suddenly one of them closed the distance between her and Doske, extended her arms and said, "Hakke Kūhekishō! (Eight Trigrams Vacuum Wall Palm); sending a powerful wave of chakra from either palm simultaneously with great force point-blank into Doske's chest.

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapters 3-4: The Chunin Exams Tournament) - Page 3 Hakeshou-Kaiten (IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapters 3-4: The Chunin Exams Tournament) - Page 3 2389a888399cace2d899b975d4afd5d2

"Hey," Renji began to ask Kazuma, "Can't you do that, too?" He pointed out the lightning attack Doske executed. "Yeah..." Kazuma replied, "but it is one of the five last-ditch justus that I use; usually because they're really difficult high-ranked styles, it takes a lot out of me, making me completely exhausted." Not to mention, he thought to himself, my lightning style isn't as strong as my parents' or any other Raiton practitioner... not YET, anyway.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapters 3-4: The Chunin Exams Tournament) - Page 3 Empty Re: (IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapters 3-4: The Chunin Exams Tournament)

Post  The Administrator Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:16 pm

Doske crossed his arms to protect his chest from the attack.  However he was knocked off his feet by the attack and sent flying.  Upon landing on the ground, he flipped right up.  "That brat," he said, "That jutsu should have worked. Well I'm not gonna get to the real one with all these clones around, and with that Byakugan she'll see me coming from a mile away.  Well lets see how she deals with this one, "Raigen Raikōchū (Lightning Illusion: Flash Pillar!)" The massive flash of light was so bright, that many members of the audience were blinded as well.
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapters 3-4: The Chunin Exams Tournament) - Page 3 Cee_naruto_shippuden_Cee_naruto_imagens_de_Cee_wallpapers_Cee_Cee_images_imagem_Cee_naruto_e_Cee_fotos_wallpaper_batalha_shinobi_Cee+%25281%2529
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

https://kakashirp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:31 pm

"Ah, damn that Doske. How am I gonna look for the nine-tail with him blinding me like this," complained Hiro.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:35 am

Hizana was blinded by the light, but because of her Byakugan, it was only an instant. "You're in the realm of my Eight Trigrams," she said to Doske, "it's time to end this! Hakke Sanjūni Shō!!" (Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms) Hizana attacked with rapid consecutive strikes at Doske's chakra points, deactivating his use in chakra temporarily.

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapters 3-4: The Chunin Exams Tournament) - Page 3 320px-Hinatavsguren
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:52 am

Doske expected the blindness to last longer but, once Hizana prepared here Hyuga technique, he quickly realized that his jutsu did not have the desired affect. Hizana rushed him, but considering the distance created between them from her previous attack (8 Trigrams Air Palm) and the fact that Doske was not at all blinded by his attack, he had ample time to react.  "Raigeki no Yoroi (Ninja Art: Thunder Armour!!)"  Where as the Lightning Style armor merely creates an electrical aura and increases the user's speed and attack strength, the Thunder Armour actually coats the user in a layer of electricity; not only defending against weak attacks like taijutsu and small projectiles, but also electrocuting whatever comes in contact with it.
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapters 3-4: The Chunin Exams Tournament) - Page 3 320px-Lightning_Strike_Armour
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:24 pm

Hizana, unfortunately, was moving too fast to react and didn't have time to pull back. The moment she made contact she was instantly zapped with electricity. "AAAAIIEEEEEEEE!!" Hizana screamed as felt the jolts move throughout her entire body.She collapsed to the floor, but then disappeared in a puff of smoke; The Hizana that attacked was a clone. Oh, no! What do I do NOW?!?, the real Hizana thought hiding among her clone selves. She thought carefully until... I guess I have no choice. I may have to use THAT justu. "Listen!" she told her clones, "launch an all-out attack and keep him distracted. Two of you stay with me." With that said, all the clones began an assault on Doske.
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapters 3-4: The Chunin Exams Tournament) - Page 3 320px-All_Directions

"You're kidding me... Hizana? Rushing in at him?" Renji said incredulously? To him and Kazuma, she's usually defensive and precise. This move was way out of character. Hizana, Kazuma thought, what in the hell are you doing?
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:04 pm

Mugen watch Hizana and smiled, "that a girl, Hizana," he said, "take him out."
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:17 pm

Doske's incredible speed, mixed with the electrical armor, allowed him to easily mow down clones in his path. As the army of clones rushed him, he jumped into the air to get a better view. Doske noticed that three Hizanas had stayed behind the rest and not attacked him. "There you are," he said, "Assuming one of the three was the real Hizana. Aiming at the three Hizana's in the back, he made a few hand signs. Gale Style: Laser Circus!"
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:27 am

The attack came in fast, but not fast enough for one random clone to block it with a Palms Rotation.
"Are you sure this will work?" The left clone asked Hizana
"Not exactly, but what other options do I have?" the real one replied.
"You DO remember what happened the last times we did this, right?" the right one inquired.
"Yes.. I'm aware. But it could be different this time, now come on!" Reluctantly, the clones joined in Hizana forming and shaping each other's chakra in her hand, creating a ball of wind energy. When they were done, the clones grabbed Hizana and launched her towards Doske. "Take this!! RASENGAAAAN!!"

(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapters 3-4: The Chunin Exams Tournament) - Page 3 Rasengan_by_Art_Of_Abyss
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:43 am

"Awww YEAH!! You GO, girl!" Renji shouted. Kazuma raised his eyebrows from being surprised by the spectacle, but only for a moment. The attack soon after connected with its target, but in a matter of seconds from doing so... the Rasengan dissipated. Hizana's eyes became wide from shock and fear. NOO! she thought, it happened again! I'm not strong enough to do father's Rasengan! Nonononono, what am I going do now?!?! She had to think of something quick, for she was wide open to an attack; especially in mid-air.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:28 pm

The few seconds of the Rasengan caused Doske's Thunder Armor to dissipate as well, however, it kept him from getting hurt.  Quickly realizing what happened, Doske struck Hizana in the head with a powerful heel drop.
(IC) The Life of a Shinobi (Chapters 3-4: The Chunin Exams Tournament) - Page 3 Tumblr_n6zbh7EZCm1rzkxhio6_400
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:18 pm

Mugen watch as Hizana was kicked, "so you still can't do it, huh." he thought.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:19 pm

Dazed and stunned, Hizana's head trickled with blood down her face, struggled to stay on her feet but could only manage to stay on one knee without collapsing to the floor, and passing out.
"C'mon, get up. Get. UP," Renji was saying to himself. Then he noticed Kazuma seemed distracted. "Hey, what's up, bro?"
Looking at Hiro skulking around, he replied "Something I need to check. Be right back." And was gone in a flash.

He appeared next to Hiro, hands in his pockets bluntly saying, "You look lost. Forgot where your seat is? Are you a competitor, taking a stroll around before your match...?" then he turned to him with a serious look on his face. "...Or are you looking for someone?"
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:31 pm

Hiro looked at the young ninja with little care, "yeah...who are you again," he asked. Hiro wasn't really worried about Kazuma but was worried about the odd job he was asked to do. "How about you worry about your Chuunin exam and leave me to my business," he said.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:31 pm

"You know, I WOULD but there's something about you compared to everyone else that seems a little... off," Kazuma implied, walking towards him. "Actually I've been watching you for some time now. A lot of odd things have been happening around the Chunin Exams. First there's that guy," he pointed to Doske in the arena, "who causes a scene with a few of my comrades, then there's that Zantu guy who immediately quits; despite showing potential skills way above Genin... and then finally there's you: the only ninja neither guarding the Kage nor at a security post." Kazuma pauses for a brief moment and continues. "If I hadn't known better, I would say all of this is somehow connected. In what way or for what purpose I'm not entirely sure. But I'm only going to ask just this once: What are you doing and why? What is it that you seek?"
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:57 pm

Hiro sighed softly to himself before placing his two fingers into Kazuma's chest and forced him into a wall. "I don't think you get who you're dealing kid. Little genin like you have no idea who someone like me is capable of," he said as he threated crushed Kazuma's chest. Then for no reason Hiro lets Kazuma go, "y'know what, you've got guts so I'll tell you a little secret," he said, "a storm is coming, so you should stay indoors."

As he finished speaking, Hiro disappeared for sight right in Kazuma as another man approached, "You okay," he asked Kazuma.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:59 pm

Eager to end the fight, Doske rushed up to Hizana and kneed her in the face; his added speed and strength (due to the Lightning Style Armor) enhancing his attack power
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:08 pm

"Yeah... I'm fine.." Kazuma replied with a slight shudder in his voice. Kazuma began to think that he just stepped into a lion's den of trouble. He felt where the mysterious ninja pressed just his fingers; it was sore, but not by much. What did he mean by that? Is he planning something big? Maybe this is way out of my league, I should let someone higher know about this...but who? Bringing this up to anyone else would start a panic, and he couldn't get anywhere close to the Kage without forcefully going through the security detail, let alone the Anbu. "I'll have to keep a vigilant eye out for now," Kazuma said to himself. As he walked back he paused briefly. "Hmm... 'A storm is coming...' I guess I'll make sure to bring my umbrella."
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:17 pm

Hizana's head jerked back from the force of the attack, falling backwards. She tried to get back up,all the while groaning from the pounding headache, but after taking strong blunt-force blows to the head, her vision blurred and faded D..Did..Did I......lose....? her last thoughts were as her eyes rolled back into her head and finally Hizana laid still.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:09 pm

Doske rushed over to Hizana and revealed his hidden blade. "Eat this leaf ninja," he said as he prepared to finish her off. However, his arm was grabbed by Rento, who's facial expression was surprisingly intimidating. "That's enough," he said. Doske yanked his arm from Rento's grasp and began to walk off the field. "The battle is finished, Doske is the winner!" said Rento as the medical ninja rushed Hizana off the field. Having witnessed all that had happened up till this point, Rento was one of many who was suspicious of the Cloud shinobi.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:19 pm

Mugen without thinking about it ran down the to medical area trying to get to Hizana. Once there, he quickly looks over her injuries and started field dressing them. "Damn it sis, I told you to watch your back," he said as he finished dressing her injuries. "Don't worry I get that butthole for this and I'll cut him a new one for you, kay" Mugen says to Hizana as he was leaving. Elsewhere, Kitsune stopped Kazuma as he was walking back to he's seat. "Kazuma," he said, "what the hell were you thinking challenging that cloud ninja?"

Last edited by The Flow on Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  The Administrator Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:33 pm

"Alright everyone," said Rento, "the next battle will be Mugen Kakusu-ken vs Lien Sogyo!"

"Mugen?!" thought Lien. She looked over at him and blushed slightly. "Well I'm going to have to give it my best shot! I haven't fought Mugen since we sparred during our academy days, so I need to show him how much I've grown." Lien sprinted onto the battlefield and waited for the match to start.
The Administrator
The Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:06 am

"Doing your job, you should be thanking me," Kazuma replied flatly. He wondered who this guy was, criticizing his actions. "I don't know who you are, and quite frankly I don't give a crap. But what I do is for me to know..." Great, he thought with disdain, now I'm starting to sound like that creep. Without a word, he bumped past Kitsune and walked off.
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flow Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:18 am

"Dumb kid," Kitsune said, "all teams: target lost, I repeat, target lost. Go to stasis red, I repeat, stasis red." Hidden away in another corner Hiro watched Kitsune as he made the call, "There you are nine-tails I found you," he said before fading away into the shadows again.

Mugen, who had just left the Med-bay, had little time to collect his thoughts. His wanted to fight and kill Doske for what he did to Hizana (to Mugen she was like his sister). Yet, he also wanted to enjoy the tournament but as it went on the likelihood of that happening was slowly slipping away. Mugen took a deep breath and slapped his face clearing his mind. "Alright," he said "its my turn now."

Grabbing his sword, he walks into the area with fire in his eyes, "its been a long time seen we fought like this. Hasn't it Lien," says Mugen.
The Flow
The Flow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drakoblade_13 Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:07 am

"Kazuma! You missed it it!" Renji shouted at Kazuma as he made his way back.
"Relax, what happened?" He asked.
"That Doske guy was about to finish Hizana off! Like, SERIOUSLY kill her!" Kazuma was shocked by this, eyes wide. WHAT?? "Is she all right?" He asked concerned, but still remaining calm as he could. "Knocked out, but she's okay; Rento-sensei stopped him just in time. And Mugen went running after her, dressing up her injuries,"
Renji replied.
"That damn buffoon, making a fool of himself. There's a reason we have medic on stand-by," Kazuma said with an annoyed look on his face. Although he can't blame him, those two from what he heard were inseparable. "Well, as long as she's okay, no sense in worrying, it's a waste of time." But hearing all this only confirms what he's suspected: someone from the Cloud Village is making a move...and it's going to be big. "Renji," Kazuma quietly said to his teammate, "there's something I got to tell you..."
Drakoblade_13
Drakoblade_13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next